Anyone have contact number for Member branchinghenk

22 replies
Found 4th Jul 2010
Anyone have contact number or address for Member branchinghenk?
As she has not sent out a item i have paid for and not repliying to any pm's
Many Thanks
Clare x x

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
22 Comments

Didn't he say he was going on holiday?

woops - No I haven't got any contact details.

If you followed the rules you would already have this information when you bought this item.
Link to thread?

skusey;8974338

If you followed the rules you would already have this information when … If you followed the rules you would already have this information when you bought this item.Link to thread?

looks like this one went off FS/T

:roll:

Banned

did you pay by paypal gift

Original Poster

chesso;8974344

Yes, … Yes, holiday.http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/705005/taking-baby-on-first-holiday

Ok thankyou, but the last time they was online was friday and still not answered my pm's
x

Original Poster

sassie;8974368

did you pay by paypal gift

Yep lol but wont make that mistake again.
x

Banned

yummymummy109;8974378

Yep lol but wont make that mistake again.x

havent they changed the paypal gift thing where you can dispute, or am i thinking of something else, open up paypal and try and log a dispute

Original Poster

sassie;8974395

havent they changed the paypal gift thing where you can dispute, or am i … havent they changed the paypal gift thing where you can dispute, or am i thinking of something else, open up paypal and try and log a dispute

Yeah ive tried that today but Paypal have closed the case without a reason :x
x

hes a fairly well respected member and hes on holiday lol wait till hes back before complaining, you should have got his details anyway

jellybaby22;8974487

isnt he a she?? Maybe im thinking of someone else..:oops:

maybe, would explain their avi :lol: i wasnt sure

Banned

well mod contact hasnt made them repond, you cant even leave feedback as you dealt off the boards, when did you send payment? at least they have a trading ban in place till sorted, doesnt help you though

Banned

is this the hukd holiday loans thread?

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;8974525

Probably as when you sent payment you didn't select "purchase".

Oooh ok lol x

Original Poster

micoo;8974465

hes a fairly well respected member and hes on holiday lol wait till hes … hes a fairly well respected member and hes on holiday lol wait till hes back before complaining, you should have got his details anyway

Yeah so wish i had.. But like you said a respected member so was thinking it would be ok. x

Banned

im sure youll be fine once he returns from holiday and he gets his next pay cheque:)

Original Poster

sassie;8974582

well mod contact hasnt made them repond, you cant even leave feedback as … well mod contact hasnt made them repond, you cant even leave feedback as you dealt off the boards, when did you send payment? at least they have a trading ban in place till sorted, doesnt help you though

I paid on the 16th of June, was in contact with each other after a week of payment i still had not recieved item so made contact and she had put her own details on front of parcell so was sent back to her.. I found it funny as thought that would be the kind of thing i would do lol.. Anyway she asked if i still wanted item or a refund, i said a refund as was going away, and not had any contact since the 24th of June.
But she has been online last date was 2nd July.
x x

Original Poster

casparwhite;8974895

im sure youll be fine once he returns from holiday and he gets his next … im sure youll be fine once he returns from holiday and he gets his next pay cheque:)

Hope so lol x

who cares?

its a private trade done by PM between 2 members,nothing to do with HUKD at all

why on earth would you not ask for details regardless of it being done in thread or not, in the rules or not :thinking: and it wasn't pennies either.
I'm sure I get some funny faces when I ask for phone number and verify but who cares, £2.50 is £2.50 :w00t:
Wait til they get back from holiday, yr lucky, seems like a decent member so you should be ok

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;8974968

why on earth would you not ask for details regardless of it being done in … why on earth would you not ask for details regardless of it being done in thread or not, in the rules or not :thinking: and it wasn't pennies either. I'm sure I get some funny faces when I ask for phone number and verify but who cares, £2.50 is £2.50 :w00t:Wait til they get back from holiday, yr lucky, seems like a decent member so you should be ok

Yeah you are so right.. Just one of a many blonde moment i have :thumbsup:

yummymummy109;8974803

Yeah so wish i had.. But like you said a respected member so was thinking … Yeah so wish i had.. But like you said a respected member so was thinking it would be ok. x

it probably will be, shes on holiday
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. PayPal Friends and Family Payment reversal options78
    2. Switch from BT to BT same property different person623
    3. Flowers for anniversary44
    4. What are the prices of supermarket counter pizzas?33

See more discussions