Anyone have contact number for Member branchinghenk

Found 4th Jul 2010
Anyone have contact number or address for Member branchinghenk?
As she has not sent out a item i have paid for and not repliying to any pm's
Many Thanks
Clare x x

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
22 Comments

Didn't he say he was going on holiday?

woops - No I haven't got any contact details.

If you followed the rules you would already have this information when you bought this item.
Link to thread?

skusey;8974338

If you followed the rules you would already have this information when … If you followed the rules you would already have this information when you bought this item.Link to thread?

looks like this one went off FS/T

:roll:

Banned

did you pay by paypal gift

Original Poster

chesso;8974344

Yes, … Yes, holiday.http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/705005/taking-baby-on-first-holiday

Ok thankyou, but the last time they was online was friday and still not answered my pm's
x

Original Poster

sassie;8974368

did you pay by paypal gift

Yep lol but wont make that mistake again.
x

Banned

yummymummy109;8974378

Yep lol but wont make that mistake again.x

havent they changed the paypal gift thing where you can dispute, or am i thinking of something else, open up paypal and try and log a dispute

Original Poster

sassie;8974395

havent they changed the paypal gift thing where you can dispute, or am i … havent they changed the paypal gift thing where you can dispute, or am i thinking of something else, open up paypal and try and log a dispute

Yeah ive tried that today but Paypal have closed the case without a reason :x
x

hes a fairly well respected member and hes on holiday lol wait till hes back before complaining, you should have got his details anyway

jellybaby22;8974487

isnt he a she?? Maybe im thinking of someone else..:oops:

maybe, would explain their avi :lol: i wasnt sure

Banned

well mod contact hasnt made them repond, you cant even leave feedback as you dealt off the boards, when did you send payment? at least they have a trading ban in place till sorted, doesnt help you though

Banned

is this the hukd holiday loans thread?

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;8974525

Probably as when you sent payment you didn't select "purchase".

Oooh ok lol x

Original Poster

micoo;8974465

hes a fairly well respected member and hes on holiday lol wait till hes … hes a fairly well respected member and hes on holiday lol wait till hes back before complaining, you should have got his details anyway

Yeah so wish i had.. But like you said a respected member so was thinking it would be ok. x

Banned

im sure youll be fine once he returns from holiday and he gets his next pay cheque:)

Original Poster

sassie;8974582

well mod contact hasnt made them repond, you cant even leave feedback as … well mod contact hasnt made them repond, you cant even leave feedback as you dealt off the boards, when did you send payment? at least they have a trading ban in place till sorted, doesnt help you though

I paid on the 16th of June, was in contact with each other after a week of payment i still had not recieved item so made contact and she had put her own details on front of parcell so was sent back to her.. I found it funny as thought that would be the kind of thing i would do lol.. Anyway she asked if i still wanted item or a refund, i said a refund as was going away, and not had any contact since the 24th of June.
But she has been online last date was 2nd July.
x x

Original Poster

casparwhite;8974895

im sure youll be fine once he returns from holiday and he gets his next … im sure youll be fine once he returns from holiday and he gets his next pay cheque:)

Hope so lol x

who cares?

its a private trade done by PM between 2 members,nothing to do with HUKD at all

why on earth would you not ask for details regardless of it being done in thread or not, in the rules or not :thinking: and it wasn't pennies either.
I'm sure I get some funny faces when I ask for phone number and verify but who cares, £2.50 is £2.50 :w00t:
Wait til they get back from holiday, yr lucky, seems like a decent member so you should be ok

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;8974968

why on earth would you not ask for details regardless of it being done in … why on earth would you not ask for details regardless of it being done in thread or not, in the rules or not :thinking: and it wasn't pennies either. I'm sure I get some funny faces when I ask for phone number and verify but who cares, £2.50 is £2.50 :w00t:Wait til they get back from holiday, yr lucky, seems like a decent member so you should be ok

Yeah you are so right.. Just one of a many blonde moment i have :thumbsup:

yummymummy109;8974803

Yeah so wish i had.. But like you said a respected member so was thinking … Yeah so wish i had.. But like you said a respected member so was thinking it would be ok. x

it probably will be, shes on holiday
Post a comment
@
    Text