Expired

Anyone have experience of Ebay callback?

8 replies
Found 11th Dec 2014
Trying to get through to Ebay.

After waiting an age on the home phone it ran out of juice so I decided to opt for the call back service to my mobile. This was at 7:30pm and they stated it would be 15 minutes for the wait (which I take with a pinch of salt). However, I would just like to see if anyone else has used this service and is it trustworthy?

Do they call back or am I better off calling them again?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
8 Comments

Banned

http://www.eclectech.co.uk/b3ta/callcentrepuppy.gif

No sorry, It's your fault sir, you should not have encouraged that courier to leave the goods in next doors garden.

Thank you for your call sir, is there anything else I can help with ?
Edited by: "Musician" 11th Dec 2014

they do call back sometimes on times, sometimes the next day. All depends how busy and when the computer gets the message to the operator to call.
i sometimes try again and you dont always wait the time mentioned.
Edited by: "kash2013" 11th Dec 2014

Original Poster

kash2013

they do call back sometimes on times, sometimes the next day. All depends … they do call back sometimes on times, sometimes the next day. All depends how busy and when the computer gets the message to the operator to call.

OK thanks mate, they say up to 10pm for customer phone support so I will give it till then, then try calling them first thing in the morning when it may be quiet.
Edited by: "NEtech" 11th Dec 2014

I used it yesterday and they called me right away. They couldn't actually sort my problem so I was transfered with a forty minute wait. Finally got problem sorted all very nice people,very helpful.

deekie

I used it yesterday and they called me right away. They couldn't … I used it yesterday and they called me right away. They couldn't actually sort my problem so I was transfered with a forty minute wait. Finally got problem sorted all very nice people,very helpful.

Same thing happened to me.. Very nice people

Original Poster

Just got off the phone to them, they did call back and it was a very pleasant person from the Philippines.

They went to all sorts of lengths to try and resolve this by even calling the other party whilst I was still on the phone. Unfortunately the other parties' number went to voice mail which is nothing new there.

They are even going to contact Royal Mail directly and investigate things for me because they are not happy with my customers actions and the refund they have received.

Could not have asked for better customer service regardless of the outcome.

If this does not get anywhere and Ebay do actually do as they said they will then I will take legal action against my customer personally as Ebay customer service seem to have done as much as they can up to now.

My only gripe is that my customer should never have been refunded in the first place and my escalation seemed to have been ignored.

I had a guy call me back the moment I hanged up from call back. He sounded American, but was unsure if he was local or over seas call centre.

Got the issue sorted within 2 minutes. Good server on that occasion.

service *
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox Newbie34
    2. private number44
    3. Whey protien615
    4. Driving anxiety.1416

See more discussions