Anyone have experience using a US to UK "middleman" postal service?

Found 11th Dec 2012
I know, probably the worst thread title ever, but I didn't know what else to call it.

Basically, I want a pair of Adipure trainers, however they don't do my size on the Adidas UK website. They do on the US website, but they won't ship to the UK, so I'm after a service that will take delivery and then send them onto me.

I've found a few companies that do it, such as reship and myus, but I'm just wondering if anyone here has any experience using this service and can offer any recommendations?

Many thanks.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

I've used bundlebox its a bit expensive but you could have your shoes in like a week or so on there standard service, it takes like 3-4 days from when they send, Im sure if you like them on facebook or twitter you get a discount code as well

+1 Bundlebox - Look for some codes.

Original Poster

DavieDeal

I've used bundlebox its a bit expensive but you could have your shoes in … I've used bundlebox its a bit expensive but you could have your shoes in like a week or so on there standard service, it takes like 3-4 days from when they send, Im sure if you like them on facebook or twitter you get a discount code as well

Ah, that sounds absolutely perfect. I'll have a look now. Many thanks!

Have you tried Amazon Germany/France? They might have what you are after and it will cost a lot less.

Original Poster

SUMMONER

Have you tried Amazon Germany/France? They might have what you are after … Have you tried Amazon Germany/France? They might have what you are after and it will cost a lot less.

Good thinking, Batman, but I've just tried and neither of them have my size. Nor do Spain, Denmark, Belgium, even tried Canada and no luck!

Many thanks anyhow.

Bundlebox does look great, but I see what you mean about it being a tad expensive. I can't find any codes for the life of me, either.

Hey Bundleers -

We have now 992 followers on Twitter. They receive updates on cool new USA products, discounts at USA websites and promocodes for BundleBox. Sounds interesting? Follow us now on Twitter and get $10 off your next shipment.

Happy Bundling!

I done this in september dunno if its still valid!

Original Poster

I followed them on Twitter earlier and I've liked their Facebook page, but I've not received or seen anything yet. I'll keep looking around. Many thanks, Davie!
Post a comment
@
    Text