anyone have Mitchell and butlers shares?

Found 21st Nov 2017
want to get the vouchers they give you my family go out often and spend lot of money as a group so 20% is a big saving which would pay for the shares I buy eventually, where do you buy from and what is minimum for the vouchers thanks
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Google bought up this Telegraph article suggesting one share is the minimum for 12 vouchers. However, I frequently get deals for Harvester, such as 50% of mains, just from their App - I would imagine their other brands are similar. If you do want this, you would need buy your share through their registrar, Equiniti, and probably hold it as a paper share. More info on the M&B pages.
hl.co.uk/sha…rks

Scroll down to Mitchell and Butlers and click on perks .

Details here - I share minimum 12 x 20% off vouchers per year . About £2.65 per share at the moment . Will normally cost £10 -£15 to buy through broker or bank . If just for the vouchers will cost you under £20 to buy one share .
Edited by: "rogparki" 21st Nov 2017
If you or any member of your family are with the AA you can get 20% saving via AA rewards
Original Poster
aau118 m ago

If you or any member of your family are with the AA you can get 20% saving …If you or any member of your family are with the AA you can get 20% saving via AA rewards

Fab although will this be gone in 2 months? this offer
Original Poster
Ar460rn4 h, 43 m ago

Google bought up this Telegraph article suggesting one share is the …Google bought up this Telegraph article suggesting one share is the minimum for 12 vouchers. However, I frequently get deals for Harvester, such as 50% of mains, just from their App - I would imagine their other brands are similar. If you do want this, you would need buy your share through their registrar, Equiniti, and probably hold it as a paper share. More info on the M&B pages.

is this a ring up type I assume i actually live down the road fro equinti haha
Creatish51 m ago

is this a ring up type I assume i actually live down the road fro equinti …is this a ring up type I assume i actually live down the road fro equinti haha

From the M&B site - Does Mitchells & Butlers offer a low-cost share dealing service?

Yes. A postal and electronic facility is available through the Company Registrar. It provides simple, low-cost methods of buying and selling Mitchells & Butlers ordinary shares.

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants