Anyone have netflix usa?

Posted 13th Nov
Hoping there's a group for the us netflix, slim chance perhaps but I would like to join for a month, looking to watch season 9 of walking dead if anyone can check if it's on there please before I pay.

Kind regards
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

14 Comments
I use a free vpn to get it....
MR112313/11/2019 14:50

Hi which one please?

Beternet on iPad, for pc just google free vpn..
38976260-aTX1G.jpgYes its on
Bargainhead13/11/2019 14:56

Beternet on iPad, for pc just google free vpn..

Beternet coming as paid for me with 7 days free trial. Tried a few free ones but netflix us detects proxy used.
If you've got a fire stick or Android box get a Real-Debrid account mate
Toon_army13/11/2019 20:11

If you've got a fire stick or Android box get a Real-Debrid account mate

Unfortunately don't have those. Spent a good 3 hours trying to get us netflix, found a free VPN that works finally but casting to TV doesn't work and quality seems bad. Thanks though.
MR112313/11/2019 20:16

Unfortunately don't have those. Spent a good 3 hours trying to get us …Unfortunately don't have those. Spent a good 3 hours trying to get us netflix, found a free VPN that works finally but casting to TV doesn't work and quality seems bad. Thanks though.

Yeah casting might be an issue as itll go to the UK netflix unless you screen mirror and the quality will be crap or out of sync.
I'd looking into getting a fire tv stick on Black Friday
Toon_army13/11/2019 20:23

Yeah casting might be an issue as itll go to the UK netflix unless you …Yeah casting might be an issue as itll go to the UK netflix unless you screen mirror and the quality will be crap or out of sync.I'd looking into getting a fire tv stick on Black Friday

Thank you perhaps I need a VPN for my TV as well to work or router, tried to keep it legit but no way I'm watching it from my phone. I'll try get a fire stick. Thanks
Edited by: "MR1123" 13th Nov
I use unogs.com/ to see which regions it’s available and route the particular device via the vpn connection on the router
MR112313/11/2019 19:43

Beternet coming as paid for me with 7 days free trial. Tried a few free …Beternet coming as paid for me with 7 days free trial. Tried a few free ones but netflix us detects proxy used.

Better net on my iPad has free version... you skip the sign up.

Get a fire stick on Black Friday for £25 then put cinema had on it, you will get all the latest movies and shows from all over free of charge....
samosa13/11/2019 21:04

I use https://unogs.com/ to see which regions it’s available and route the …I use https://unogs.com/ to see which regions it’s available and route the particular device via the vpn connection on the router

Very useful...
Thanks 👌
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions