Groups
    EXPIRED

Anyone have showbox running ok on a nexus 4 on Android 5.0?

Tried loads of Showbox versions with no success.
    Other versions running fine on tablet but that isn't running latest Android

cheers all

10 Comments

ive got it running normally on a nexus 7 running 5.0 it initially crashed but a few days after lollipop came out it asked me to update and its been fine since hth

Original Poster

wolf359

ive got it running normally on a nexus 7 running 5.0 it initially … ive got it running normally on a nexus 7 running 5.0 it initially crashed but a few days after lollipop came out it asked me to update and its been fine since hth

what version of showbox please

phil001

what version of showbox please

mine is 3.8 but still giving error. looks like server down because after wiping data and cache, it is waiting for downloading data.

Just got notification for Update new version, no joy
    Edited by: "raulvibes" 9th Dec 2014

not sure which version I have i'll check when I get home and post the result here

can u share apk if yours is higher version than 3.8

Original Poster

Started working ok again now, thanks all.
    Updated to 3.81, all still ok

Thanks for the replies anyway

I'm using old android stuff and V3.8 was a fail and V3.81 the latest one is still a fail.

v3.3 still works fine for me on my HTC One M8 (KK 4.4.4)....whenever I update it, it crashes permanently - so I'll stick with 3.3 for a while.

I updated my Showbox on my Asus tablet and it now doesn't work. Running kitkat 4.4. Didn't update it on my LG GPad 8.3 and it still works fine on that one!

Does anybody have any knowledge of how to get it on Apple devices? Have been left high and dry since Cartoon HD was binned!!

phil001

Started working ok again now, thanks all.Updated to 3.81, all still … Started working ok again now, thanks all.Updated to 3.81, all still okThanks for the replies anyway

yep 3.81 works for lollipop
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1321
      2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4594775
      3. Any PS4 News Here29313801
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866386

See more discussions