Groups

Anyone have sony ericsson w595?

If so does the slider on your phone wobble at the top??? Do you know if there is a way it can tell you now long your text msg is?

4 Comments

Hi i have one and the slide is quite stable, and i've only just noticed it doesn't tell you how many characters you've used when sending a text so can't help you on that one sorry

Original Poster

queenlush;5268649

Hi i have one and the slide is quite stable, and i've only just noticed … Hi i have one and the slide is quite stable, and i've only just noticed it doesn't tell you how many characters you've used when sending a text so can't help you on that one sorry

Thanks I figured out the txt thing...it comes up when you get to the end of your limit (ie it tells you when there 20 characters left). Does yours have this weird backlight thing? When it goes on and off, is a power saving option or something? Im getting this one replaced tom anyway so hopefully next one will be stable - the slide thing is when its closed up and top feels wobbly

I never turn my phone off, but it lights up when i use it, when i've finished it stays lit for about 30 seconds dims a little then goes to screensaver and then goes black.

The battery life is terrible tho

Original Poster

I have got another one now, but this one still really loose on the slider....anyone else have probe with this phone?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4782280
      2. Samsung Note 81017
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27122
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17446166

See more discussions