Anyone have spare bt shop code for ps5

Posted 7th Dec 2021
Hey I would be so grateful if anyone could give me a spare bt code so I can purchase a ps5 console today for my child’s Xmas pressie

It would be a massive help if anyone could give me an access code and I would truly appreciate it as only bt broadband customer have access to the code and bt shop. Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

8 Comments

sorted by
  1. Avatar
    There have been loads of places to buy over the past 3 days. Shopto were selling them for about 2 days solid. Must be plenty of stock around. Amazon haven't even went yet.
  2. Avatar
    Author
    Deedie07/12/2021 15:06

There have been loads of places to buy over the past 3 days. Shopto were …There have been loads of places to buy over the past 3 days. Shopto were selling them for about 2 days solid. Must be plenty of stock around. Amazon haven't even went yet.

I haven’t been able to get any over the last few days they keep selling out while I’m in the que. only the bt shop seems to have any left in stock but you need to be a bt customer to purchase it hence needing a spare code
  3. Avatar
    jdiva07/12/2021 15:27

I haven’t been able to get any over the last few days they keep selling o …I haven’t been able to get any over the last few days they keep selling out while I’m in the que. only the bt shop seems to have any left in stock but you need to be a bt customer to purchase it hence needing a spare code

Cex have lots of stock.
  4. Avatar
    jdiva07/12/2021 15:27

I haven’t been able to get any over the last few days they keep selling o …I haven’t been able to get any over the last few days they keep selling out while I’m in the que. only the bt shop seems to have any left in stock but you need to be a bt customer to purchase it hence needing a spare code

They were in stock at shopto for almost 24 hours, only issue was it was a bundle for 600
  5. Avatar
    Author
    Mark_Hickman07/12/2021 16:07

They were in stock at shopto for almost 24 hours, only issue was it was a …They were in stock at shopto for almost 24 hours, only issue was it was a bundle for 600

How expensive. It’s probably why they were in stock for so long. Hopefully il be able to get one soon
  6. Avatar
    There were plenty freely available on curry's earlier if digital and studio and very if after disc versions, argos are going live with more on 10th I understand
  7. Avatar
    jdiva07/12/2021 16:52

How expensive. It’s probably why they were in stock for so long. Hopefully …How expensive. It’s probably why they were in stock for so long. Hopefully il be able to get one soon

Shopto have stock now
  8. Avatar
    Anyone got a spare code please
Top Merchants