Anyone have use for an Amazon voucher?

Apparently some vikings or something have given me a £2.50 Amazon voucher.

I have no need for it, so if anyone would like it gimme a shout.

9 Comments

please?

Banned

give it back to hukd so those who havent already begged, stole or brrowed may get a chance

sassie;2131711

give it back to hukd so those who havent already begged, stole or brrowed … give it back to hukd so those who havent already begged, stole or brrowed may get a chance

Agreed :thumbsup:

If you aint gonna use it - let someone else who may miss out.

i cant find my 3rd match for my voucher anywhere

Banned

bhayes5;2131735

i cant find my 3rd match for my voucher anywhere

when was your last one given, it is given one every time you re-log in (every 24 hours) you dont have to look

sassie;2131749

when was your last one given, it is given one every time you re-log in … when was your last one given, it is given one every time you re-log in (every 24 hours) you dont have to look

i got my last one a couple of days ago and logged in a few times since then

Banned

bhayes5;2131756

i got my last one a couple of days ago and logged in a few times since … i got my last one a couple of days ago and logged in a few times since then

have you logged in, or are you remembered so dont have to log in? try clearing cookies and log in

Original Poster

Sorry Ladies and Gents, KyaLion replied first and it is the only fair way to do it.

if I had thought of giving back to HUKD before posting this thread then I would have done.

Ive been looking for an amazon voucher everywhere...if some one hasn't snapped it up already i'd be greatfull! :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
    2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions