Groups

Anyone have zavvi nus code

Does anyone have the latest zavvi code on nus website. It is a generic code but you need to click through nus website for it to work.

5 Comments

moneysavingkitten

You're … You're welcome.http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/become-a-student-get-an-nus-card-for-16-excel-course-from-gogroupie-4-2440653

Zavvi codes are issued by MyUniDays... which you cant sign up with using an NUS Extra card.

You need an actual university email address, which your link does not provide.

Silhouette

Zavvi codes are issued by MyUniDays... which you cant sign up with using … Zavvi codes are issued by MyUniDays... which you cant sign up with using an NUS Extra card.You need an actual university email address, which your link does not provide.

They were issued by NUS. But on asking around, it looks like they are not any more:

nus.org.uk/en/…nt/

It says: "Sorry, this code has expired".
    Edited by: "MSK." 15th Aug 2016

It's been on MyUniDays for 3 years+

I've never known of it being active on the NHS Site.

Silhouette

It's been on MyUniDays for 3 years+I've never known of it being active on … It's been on MyUniDays for 3 years+I've never known of it being active on the NHS Site.

Just because it's on UniDays doesn't mean it's exclusive. It's been on the NUS site forever too. What's the NHS got to do with it?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767258
      2. word association Game73944482
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826370
      4. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40214

See more discussions