Groups

...anyone have/had a Citroen C3?...

Supermod
    Car seems nice but I have been majorly put off by some of the reviews online.

6 Comments

Citroens tend to lose value quicker than most cars, that makes it a good deal for second hand but not for new.

i had a brand new one back in 2004, had it just under 1 year, i unfortunatly has a crash on the A1 motorway, going approx 70 mph, i flipped and rolled the car, coming to a stop against a farmers fence and tree, luckily me and the passenger got away with cuts and bruises - the car was a total right off -every panle battered & smashed and guess what - NOT A SINGLE AIRBAG went off - Citreones answer - i was going to fast and didnt hit it the sensors at the right angle - Total joke - never had a citreon since lol...................

Original Poster Supermod

vikkiwathall;7478065

i had a brand new one back in 2004, had it just under 1 year, i … i had a brand new one back in 2004, had it just under 1 year, i unfortunatly has a crash on the A1 motorway, going approx 70 mph, i flipped and rolled the car, coming to a stop against a farmers fence and tree, luckily me and the passenger got away with cuts and bruises - the car was a total right off -every panle battered & smashed and guess what - NOT A SINGLE AIRBAG went off - Citreones answer - i was going to fast and didnt hit it the sensors at the right angle - Total joke - never had a citreon since lol...................

Thats awful!!

Glad you recovered.

Original Poster Supermod

g1bbuk;7478028

Citroens tend to lose value quicker than most cars, that makes it a good … Citroens tend to lose value quicker than most cars, that makes it a good deal for second hand but not for new.

This one is second hand but it seems to have some major issues with the model as reviewed by other people.

someone once told me when you get a citroen car you will always have a citroen car cos the only way youll be able to get rid of it is by getting another citoen

Original Poster Supermod

kareandy;7478397

someone once told me when you get a citroen car you will always have a … someone once told me when you get a citroen car you will always have a citroen car cos the only way youll be able to get rid of it is by getting another citoen

...by trading it in to a Citroen garage or because you will like Citroen?!?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. JBHIFI.CO.UK warning SCAMMERS2643
      2. Easyjet - book now or wait?35
      3. Can anyone share their Sky Go with me for £7.50 a month?67
      4. Dell Outlet Alternatives22

See more discussions