Anyone having problem with GMAIL drafts?

Found 15th Aug 2017
Within the last week I have started to get a lot of problem with gmail saving draft emails. Until now I have never had a problem but it seems to be persistent and has happened several times within the last week.

When I draft an email and I save the draft, it states that it is saving but this hangs and the draft email does not get saved. Or the email gets saved as draft but when I try to open it again, gmail states that the draft email no longer exists although I can see it in the draft folder.

Anyone else having this problem or know how I can resolve this? I am wondering if I have inadvertently triggered some sort of setting on my chrome browser or gmail that is causing this problem?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
2 Comments

I've not had any issues myself - this is using Inbox on Chrome and on Android. I'd suggest that you test using another browser and see if this behaviour still occurs.

Illusionary15th Aug

I've not had any issues myself - this is using Inbox on Chrome and on …I've not had any issues myself - this is using Inbox on Chrome and on Android. I'd suggest that you test using another browser and see if this behaviour still occurs.

He/she said thanks.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants