Expired

Anyone having problems logging into ebay?

8 replies
Found 15th Mar 2010
Need to post some stuff off soon. I can get to the website but I can't get the my ebay page, just times out.

1. Misc
  2. Movie
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Movie
8 Comments

No I'm not having any trouble

mines ok too

fine here apart from it keeps costing me money:p

i can't access my.ebay.co.uk while using bt dns servers, been using opendns for a few years now without problems, tried to access ebay with bts servers again a couple of weeks ago and it still wouldn't resolve.

Original Poster

dataload;8115830

i can't access my.ebay.co.uk while using bt dns servers, been using … i can't access my.ebay.co.uk while using bt dns servers, been using opendns for a few years now without problems, tried to access ebay with bts servers again a couple of weeks ago and it still wouldn't resolve.

hmm i am with BT, really doing my head in. Need to get a couple of ppl's details

Chidda;8115845

hmm i am with BT, really doing my head in. Need to get a couple of ppl's … hmm i am with BT, really doing my head in. Need to get a couple of ppl's details

change your dns settings in your router and reboot it, use 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220

edit
or if you don't have a router or don't know how to do it, you can do it on windows instead but the router open is best
mediacollege.com/com…tml

Original Poster

Cheers data, working now. Rep

Chidda;8115905

Cheers data, working now. Rep

not sure why bt doesn't fix the problem, been like that on and off since i signed up which was about 8 years ago, wouldn't even resolve their own mail servers half of the time
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2557
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522871
    3. Follow-up to the closure of Kids Company in 2015.1017
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769487

See more discussions