Groups

Anyone having problems on Virgin mobile with 789 info

Rang 789 from my mobile, automated voice says "you have over 1088 available" of what i don't know.
    Then goes on to say I have a bill of £28.
    Rang up Virgin mobile who said they were having problems with some of their sevice but was back up and running last night.
    How are people supposed to be able to assess their allowances if the service is still stuffed.
    The lady said they would refund me any monies I have paid that I needent if it's because of their error.
    Shouldn't have to mess around like this.

4 Comments

i'm on virgin they really are bad, go online and check what they charged you for..

Iv'e just rang 789 they seem fine iv'e spent 40p lol
    Edited by: "Guyver" 3rd Sep 2010

the "1088" it's either going to be your mins or text that you have left although I remember them telling you what they are before..

Original Poster

At last spoke to a real live person.
    He said that they hadn't added on my internet for some reason???
    When my bill comes online he will check through it and refund any charges I have been charged for and shouldn't have..
    Cheers

Mark

markone

At last spoke to a real live person.He said that they hadn't added on my … At last spoke to a real live person.He said that they hadn't added on my internet for some reason???When my bill comes online he will check through it and refund any charges I have been charged for and shouldn't have..Cheers Mark

Ah that's good to hear, they didn't add on your internet? lol i guess thats virgin for you
    Edited by: "Guyver" 3rd Sep 2010
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay512
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1326
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1015
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764333

See more discussions