Expired

Anyone having problems registering their Bosch T40 Tassimo from Costa Club offer??

Found 29th Nov 2014
Ahoy.

I have tried to register my Bosch T40 Tassimo machine from the Costa Club deal a month or so back. The serial number it requires is mega different to the one on the sticker on my machine and it will not allow me to proceed as it says it's incorrect.

It asks for 12 or 16 numbers in a certain format but my serial starts with A14... and is not right apparantly!

I will ring the careline number on Mon but just wondering has anyone else had this issue and what did you do to get round it?

Cheers
Community Updates
4 Comments
Just try every number on the bottom of the machine, should say SN, sure you're looking in the right place??
Original Poster
Hooked99

Just try every number on the bottom of the machine, should say SN, sure … Just try every number on the bottom of the machine, should say SN, sure you're looking in the right place??

Yup, this 'incorrect' number says SN before it. There are no other numbers really aside from the model number. I've had the water tank off etc. to look for another sticker, this is the only one
momartin

Yup, this 'incorrect' number says SN before it. There are no other … Yup, this 'incorrect' number says SN before it. There are no other numbers really aside from the model number. I've had the water tank off etc. to look for another sticker, this is the only one

Oh, sorry
As someone said try every number on sticker it's not easy to find kept saying incorrect but eventually got right one. It's there just try each one.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants