Groups

Anyone having problems trying to connect to EA servers BF1??

Just wondering if it's just me unable to play beta? On PS4. Thanks guys

9 Comments

Yes!! Had no chance all day connecting.

Jammy212

Yes!! Had no chance all day connecting.

Hoping it will get sorted out soon...do you know how long the beta is running for?

Check the ea forums, via origin, loads of complaints, and of crashing

westy125

Check the ea forums, via origin, loads of complaints, and of crashing

Link please?

Jammy212

Link please?

​Can't, they are currently closed for maintenance, just google it

resoloution for PC gamers

The fact they released it with this bug, I consider ridiculous... Really good QA exhibited there...

Anyway - I've managed to fix it for myself, might help some others out to at least get to the main menu if any of the previously suggested fixes didn't work. Here's what I did:

Navigate to this directory: D:\Users\My Documents\Battlefield 1 Open Beta\settings (drive letter for you will probably be C:\ not D:\)
    Open PROFSAVE_profile with Notepad or Notepad++
    Edit the following lines changing the 1 to 0 as below:
    GstRender.FullscreenEnabled 0
    GstRender.FullscreenMode 0
    GstRender.FullscreenScreen 0

Then launch the game. It should be in a reallllly small window, which will then at least display the menu and you can then change the settings to full screen etc.

Hopefully it'll work for you, and hopefully they'll patch this soon to prevent the need for people to do this

UPDATE: Don't even bother using the 'Fullscreen' option when you get into the options. Put Borderless. Fullscreen just causes the problem again.

rtmlk

resoloution for PC gamers The fact they released it with this bug, I … resoloution for PC gamers The fact they released it with this bug, I consider ridiculous... Really good QA exhibited there...Anyway - I've managed to fix it for myself, might help some others out to at least get to the main menu if any of the previously suggested fixes didn't work. Here's what I did:Navigate to this directory: D:\Users\My Documents\Battlefield 1 Open Beta\settings (drive letter for you will probably be C:\ not D:\)Open PROFSAVE_profile with Notepad or Notepad++Edit the following lines changing the 1 to 0 as below:GstRender.FullscreenEnabled 0GstRender.FullscreenMode 0GstRender.FullscreenScreen 0Then launch the game. It should be in a reallllly small window, which will then at least display the menu and you can then change the settings to full screen etc.Hopefully it'll work for you, and hopefully they'll patch this soon to prevent the need for people to do thisUPDATE: Don't even bother using the 'Fullscreen' option when you get into the options. Put Borderless. Fullscreen just causes the problem again.

​There's also an amd driver fix that needs a registery change, not even going to try and explain it on here, easy to find online for anyone who wants it

http://downdetector.com/status/ea/map/

Interestingly what the world might look like when Russia starts invading places and the nukes go off!

6gb left on download. maybe I will get to play in couple days....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      4. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22

See more discussions