Anyone having problems with AOL Broadband?

6 replies
Found 9th Jan 2010
My boyfriends internet has not been working since Thursday Night. He has called AOL who have said it is due to the "extreme weather conditions" - I personally don't see how that is affecting the internet as mine (BT Broadband) is working fine.

Has anyone else experienced any problems?

Thanks

6 Comments

Im with aol mines fine.

There is a thread on the Talk Talk forums about service due to the bad weather

Original Poster

deanos;7482721

There is a thread on the Talk Talk forums about service due to the bad … There is a thread on the Talk Talk forums about service due to the bad weather

Thanks, I will take a look.

Edit - I can see some threads about connectivity issues but nothing about it being caused by bad weather - can you post the link to the thread?

Didn't the offshore call centre guys try to point out a fault with YOUR computer (like virus / spyware infected or signal interference or anything else)? Well I guess 'extreme weather' is a better excuse at the mo. ;-)

kimbyanne;7482840

Thanks, I will take a look.Edit - I can see some threads about … Thanks, I will take a look.Edit - I can see some threads about connectivity issues but nothing about it being caused by bad weather - can you post the link to the thread?

I saw it in some thread i read yesterday , cant seem to find it now.

hi im with AOL and have no trouble(touch wood)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Lower car insurance78
    2. Add one, leave one game54315412
    3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1941377
    4. Any PS4 News Here29313885

See more discussions