Anyone having problems with google mail

Found 28th Aug 2009
Gmail and Googlemail have been really giving me problems lately. After entering account details everything just seems to hang up. Anyone else getting similar or have found a fix?

10 Comments

No problems with mine at the moment, do have that problem on occasions though, just have to refresh the page, that usually works for me,

Original Poster

I just know that if it doesnt open with a couple of seconds its another one of those days.........

Mine is fine.

Original Poster

Seems just the mail services as search, news, maps etc all ok

WoolyM;6145170

Seems just the mail services as search, news, maps etc all ok

Had the same problem about 6 weeks ago and it so extremely annoying:x, does refreshing the page not sort the problem? or using the "View in HTML" option at the bottom right if you are desperate

Original Poster

clondikemike;6145190

Had the same problem about 6 weeks ago and it so extremely annoying:x, … Had the same problem about 6 weeks ago and it so extremely annoying:x, does refreshing the page not sort the problem? or using the "View in HTML" option at the bottom right if you are desperate

Sometimes used view in HTML when all is slow in opening but its not getting that far. Seems to get stuck redirecting the page.
Grrrrrrr :x :-D

WoolyM;6145212

Sometimes used view in HTML when all is slow in opening but its not … Sometimes used view in HTML when all is slow in opening but its not getting that far. Seems to get stuck redirecting the page.Grrrrrrr :x :-D

Great when it works, feel soooo annoying when it doesnt:x:x

sorry hun, I never use gmail but i hope your problems are fixed soon x

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6145898

sorry hun, I never use gmail but i hope your problems are fixed soon x

Finally got in.
Email I was waiting for not there so may have to swaer again later. Did get an email saying I had won an LG drier but think it may be related to realfriendlymans holiday win so its in spam now. ;-)

WoolyM;6146046

Finally got in. Email I was waiting for not there so may have to swaer … Finally got in. Email I was waiting for not there so may have to swaer again later. Did get an email saying I had won an LG drier but think it may be related to realfriendlymans holiday win so its in spam now. ;-)

lol its nice we're all winning stuff even if its pure spam. :whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21110
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming2642
    3. Add one, leave one game54415456
    4. word association Game74244930

See more discussions