Groups

Anyone having problems with parcels to go?

Everytime i try to book in a parcel to send i get all the way through to where you fill in the amount its worth and whats in it, click next then get an error.

anyone else having this?

6 Comments

no but can recommend a good courier i have used a lot

payperparcel.co.uk/

any use?

Original Poster

plumberman01;6989156

no but can recommend a good courier i have used a … no but can recommend a good courier i have used a lothttp://www.payperparcel.co.uk/any use?

What are they like? good? good prices?

I have used payperparcel many times, cost me £8 to send a large pond vacuum from cornwall to scarborough, next day!

Original Poster

plumberman01;6989156

no but can recommend a good courier i have used a … no but can recommend a good courier i have used a lothttp://www.payperparcel.co.uk/any use?

Cheers used them, seam good, +rep :thumbsup:

lastlaststar;6989520

Cheers used them, seam good, +rep :thumbsup:

never once let me down-and they track on their site and keep a record for you. Its very good:thumbsup:

Original Poster

plumberman01;6989585

never once let me down-and they track on their site and keep a record for … never once let me down-and they track on their site and keep a record for you. Its very good:thumbsup:

right so im a little confused, i placed an order with them yesterday, for collection today, via dhl, When i check the site it just gives me an invoice of what i payed,

No info on where it collected or going to? is this normal?:?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764322
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…913
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?32162
      4. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE45

See more discussions