Anyone having problems with the 20% off ELC codes?

3 replies
Found 20th Nov 2010
Hiya,
I've tried the following codes- # Code: BC1110 , # Code: KIDSA1T , # Code: BC1010, and a few others that said they weren't recognised. They're all saying "This coupon code could not be applied to your order. Please check the Terms & Conditions." So I checked my basket and I had an item which was reduced, so I removed it and it's still saying it. Last time I used a code it just said "this item is not eligible for this discount" and left it out but reduced all the others in the basket. My order is £67 worth, so I've met their minimum amount.

Anyone else having problems?

1. Misc
  2. ELC
  3. Movie
3 Comments

u are better off phoning the order through they may take the 20% off everything

Original Poster

edjaned

u are better off phoning the order through they may take the 20% off … u are better off phoning the order through they may take the 20% off everything

I did that a week ago, and they took less of the discount off than they would have done online, so I returned it all and was going to do it online. I think I might end up doing it if I can't get it to work online!! lol

Original Poster

tinkerbell28

Havent they got a big sale on already with 20% off everything or did I … Havent they got a big sale on already with 20% off everything or did I imagine it. Maybe they have suspended codes until it's finished.

It says the discounts are upto 50% off, so they might have but it just says see the T&C's and the stuff I've chosen hasn't been reduced. I'll be gutted if they have! lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition72793
    2. Win Google Pixel 2 or a Google Pixel 2 XL11
    3. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54

See more discussions