Groups

ANYONE having problems with virgin broadband

Banned
    In title Dundee areA or around that area
    I have no Internet connection, the modem won't recieve , as I type I'm on hold to virgin lol
    I'm ready for the jokes also lol

10 Comments

Mine doesn't work either...........just tried. :x

although i changed supplier from them about 8 months ago. :-D

Original Poster Banned

I just go off the phone just there, it is a technical fault in the area, which us being resolved, and according to the guy I spoke to Internet sould be up and running in the next 2hours so now online shindigs for the urban then lol

That is the reason may save some people calling virgin about this

(ridiculous though)

Original Poster Banned

Sorry for typos using the iPhone not keen on the keyboard much lol

Go and see if there is a engineer at the local box down the street and stand and watch him.........may speed him up. lol

Original Poster Banned

Syzable;5670664

Go and see if there is a engineer at the local box down the street and … Go and see if there is a engineer at the local box down the street and stand and watch him.........may speed him up. lol

Lolz not sure where the box is ,but I would be standin there with a whip tho that would certainly speed them up lol, hopefully it gets sorted within the 2hours and not 2hours or longer , guy said engineers have been at it since 6.30pm supposdly

Ours went down in Birmingham the other night, was told at about 5pm would be up and running by 9pm and it was, but it ******ed the router up and the lappy had to reset everything, just waiting 4 a new router

Nope....my VB is on fire at the mo...fastest I've seen it go in a long time....4mb a sec on file downloads.... :-D

Original Poster Banned

StevenA2000_uk;5671395

Nope....my VB is on fire at the mo...fastest I've seen it go in a long … Nope....my VB is on fire at the mo...fastest I've seen it go in a long time....4mb a sec on file downloads.... :-D

Haha I
    getting zilch mb/s lol normally get 7-10 mb , so much for the 2 hours still no bloody Internet yet, and I hear call of duty mw calling arghhh

dj_urban;5672009

Haha I getting zilch mb/s lol normally get 7-10 mb , so much for the 2 … Haha I getting zilch mb/s lol normally get 7-10 mb , so much for the 2 hours still no bloody Internet yet, and I hear call of duty mw calling arghhh

COD4 is working just fine...playing it online as we speak

Original Poster Banned

StevenA2000_uk;5672092

COD4 is working just fine...playing it online as we speak

Jealous much 50/50. Envious a little, f'd at vb 100%
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4492109
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?35194
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846346
      4. What is there free to do in your town?2443

See more discussions