Anyone having probs with Gmail

9 replies
Found 7th Apr 2010
Had problems last few days takes ages to open when it does i can't open my emails anyone else having probs, i am using firefox

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

Banned

no mate it's good on my side.

using chrome and windows mobile to pop my mail

Original Poster

bykergrove;8310020

no mate it's good on my side. using chrome and windows mobile to pop my … no mate it's good on my side. using chrome and windows mobile to pop my mail

its maybe firefox might give chrome a go

thanks for the response

recently i have been having problems with this aswell, except it kept making firefox crash everytime i tried to log in

Original Poster

demond100;8310098

recently i have been having problems with this aswell, except it kept … recently i have been having problems with this aswell, except it kept making firefox crash everytime i tried to log in

yeah it must be firefox i'm gonna give chrome a go see if it helps let me know if you get a solution as i've been using firefox for ages now

Original Poster

in chrome is there anyway of disabling the address history toolbar i don't want a list of all the websites i've visited

Banned

shedboy66;8310156

in chrome is there anyway of disabling the address history toolbar i … in chrome is there anyway of disabling the address history toolbar i don't want a list of all the websites i've visited

Ctrl + shift + n puts you in a secret window so it wont store/use cookies/history ect.

good to use if you've been suspended and want to lurk moar

Original Poster

bykergrove;8310204

Ctrl + shift + n puts you in a secret window so it wont store/use … Ctrl + shift + n puts you in a secret window so it wont store/use cookies/history ect.good to use if you've been suspended and want to lurk moar

thanks mate is there no way of just keeping the address bar empty i hate auto complete on any sites

Banned

shedboy66;8310219

thanks mate is there no way of just keeping the address bar empty i hate … thanks mate is there no way of just keeping the address bar empty i hate auto complete on any sites

go to options and then "under the bonnet" i think there may be what you want under privacy

Sometimes it really opens slow for me. I have found a way around it but not sure if it is a recommended or safe option.
When attempting to log in if it just seems to hang............
Click on login again in a second window. The second window always seems to open. Then shut the first window that is still hanging.

Its only a workaround.....
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge610
    2. Advice on selling an iPhone?67
    3. Best way to get to Alton towers from north west, or by train, coach etc11
    4. How to switch between open apps on an Android box22

See more discussions