Anyone having probs with lotto website

15 replies
Found 25th Mar 2011
anyone having probs adding funds to lotto website been trying to deposit some funds and not been able to tonight

15 Comments

Yes, it keeps saying there appears to be an error. I had to leave off the lucky dip and just do my normal numbers as I couldn't deposit funds :).

Original Poster

yeah looks like i wont be able to get any tickets on tonight grrrrr

Just done mine, no problem.

I'd think with a Euro of 117 mill they're getting a lot of traffic. ..

Worked for me at 6pm.

Original Poster

still getting nothing

No problems at 5ish. X)

Yes very busy had to have 6 goes to get mine through.

I don't know, but I logged in earlier and found out I won a tenner on the lotto recently - my first ever lotto win. Good times lol.

Original Poster

oh well looks like my tenner will be deposited in will hill instead :-)

They cant cope with the last minute rush.

Banned

shall i pick your numbers for you? as long a you agree to give me one quarter or one third of the winnings....anyone up for it?

no i couldnt get on

Original Poster

been trying since 5;30 so not really last minute rush oh well good luck everyone

sickly sweet

I don't know, but I logged in earlier and found out I won a tenner on the … I don't know, but I logged in earlier and found out I won a tenner on the lotto recently - my first ever lotto win. Good times lol.

Congrats !

sickly sweet

I don't know, but I logged in earlier and found out I won a tenner on the … I don't know, but I logged in earlier and found out I won a tenner on the lotto recently - my first ever lotto win. Good times lol.

ive won 2weeks on the run, only £10 each time but better than nothing, so im hoping 3rd time lucky tonight lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge610
    2. Advice on selling an iPhone?67
    3. Best way to get to Alton towers from north west, or by train, coach etc11
    4. How to switch between open apps on an Android box22

See more discussions