Expired

anyone having trouble claiming cashback from currys for the tablet deals ?

Found 29th Dec 2013
hi guys im having trouble claiming cashback @ currys curryspcworldcashback.com/uk/…ice

I cant get off first page of claim I purchased on 3rd dec I enter that I put product code in 058444 then my order number which is 13 digits but then get error

Please check the errors highlighted below
Please ensure your receipt/invoice number is 6 digits long if bought in store and 10 digits long if bought online.

so I remove the CUR at beginning of order number and enter the 10 digits again but I still get error I have tried everything any ideas has anyone else had trouble ?
Community Updates
13 Comments
noop... claimed twice now
when it asks for 10 digit code and you order number is 13 what did you do ? mine was CUR2310449888 not the real one this example
Maybe leave out CUR?
boohai

Maybe leave out CUR?

done that still not working
have you tried the simplest caps lock on/off for cur part? and also any zeros that could possibly be o's (letter)
leanne0029

have you tried the simplest caps lock on/off for cur part? and also any … have you tried the simplest caps lock on/off for cur part? and also any zeros that could possibly be o's (letter)

I just copied and paste it so should be no errors
Sometimes a copy and paste may add white space to the end. Have u checked for that?
I m having the same issue. called customer services of ' cash back' offer. thwy could find my transaction details in their cash back database and tolf that some one will look into it and get back to me but after 2nd Jan.

i hope they reply in time and give me the cash back.
I did have this problem initiallly. The form is not very clear and doesn't offer help if you fill it in incorrectly. I think I either hadn't put the product code in correctly or hadn't selected online purchase. For online purchases I filled the form in as follows and it worked:[img][/img]
http://s128.photobucket.com/user/Ghostcop99/media/currys_zpsca4b2b05.jpg.html][IMG]http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p161/Ghostcop99/currys_zpsca4b2b05.jpg[/URL][/img]
sorted now there was error on website I emailed them and its now corrected and claim gone through now many thanks for replies
be_sure

I m having the same issue. called customer services of ' cash back' … I m having the same issue. called customer services of ' cash back' offer. thwy could find my transaction details in their cash back database and tolf that some one will look into it and get back to me but after 2nd Jan.i hope they reply in time and give me the cash back.

webxite problem so it should be sorted now for you as well, I did have to change purchase day from 3rd to 4th though so you might have to do same
michael mcnally

webxite problem so it should be sorted now for you as well, I did have … webxite problem so it should be sorted now for you as well, I did have to change purchase day from 3rd to 4th though so you might have to do same

Thanks Michael, I have managed to raise the claim today after seeing your reply. Let's wait and see if they really pay or not.

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants