Anyone having trouble getting Caffe Nero codes through Nectar?

Posted 7th May 2019
The current offer has been there for almost a week, expires tomorrow. Been trying every day to get codes via the app and it keeps saying we can't take you to the next page (or something like that). Reported it to Nectar last week but had no response yet. I was able, last week, to get codes via the website - but now, even that doesn't work!

I know the offer comes and goes regularly but I need a good supply of codes so I'd like to know if there's something wrong with my account/browser/phone or if everyone is getting the same?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
The Caffe Nero offer has disappeared from my list of available offers in Nectar. Hoping they've taken it down temporarily while they sort the issue out. I have tons of Nectar points saved specifically to use with Caffe Nero.
Strange, one offer finished on Wednesday, same day a new offer started. Neither worked. Both disappeared.
From Twitter: Unfortunately there was a technical issue with customers redeeming their points for vouchers through the Cafe Nero link, we have removed it temporarily while we fix this. Not to worry though they will be coming back online as soon as possible. Ryan
The offer is back on. And, again, not working!!!
Hi. Does anyone know if the Caffè Nero Nectar offer is likely to come back? Can’t see it in my App.

Thanks
I check every day and it's not been back since my last post. I did, however, get an email from Nectar to say they're still working on it. Personally I have my doubts, how hard can it be???
LaTerciaReal07/06/2019 22:35

I check every day and it's not been back since my last post. I did, …I check every day and it's not been back since my last post. I did, however, get an email from Nectar to say they're still working on it. Personally I have my doubts, how hard can it be???

That would be a shame! Thanks for the quick reply
You can still redeem your points for Caffè Nero vouchers. Try this link: t.co/Vc0…p=1 It worked for me.
Edited by: "kevin73" 11th Jun 2019
kevin7311/06/2019 19:42

You can still redeem your points for Caffè Nero vouchers. Try this link: …You can still redeem your points for Caffè Nero vouchers. Try this link: https://t.co/Vc0TIC437u?amp=1 It worked for me.

Worked for me, you are an absolute star! Many thanks for that, didn't realise you could do that!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants