Groups

Anyone heard of a Fatboy Hammock?

I was in selfridges the other day with wifey and saw this amazing looking hammock with a price tag of £300. Now I can't stop thinking about it but it's crazy expensive. Just wondering if anyone else have heard of this brand and are they any good? I could start saving for Christmas pressie for myself now... :P

But is the price worth it for just a hammock?

amazon.co.uk/FAT…8-6

3 Comments

Original Poster

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31LXlotUgbL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

If it's the same company then Fatboy are known for making beanbags.

EDIT:
    They are the same.
    shop.fatboy.co.uk/?ca…A1A
    Edited by: "Ungreat" 19th Jun 2011

It looks similar to mine, the one I bought came with a 10yr guarantee, they are the king of the hammocks, they are cheaper than £300, I've had mine for about 3 years now it was a starter set, and cost about £70, it's still in excellent condition and is my fav garden item, I have nice chilled out time on there

You basically pick your frame, and then your hammock separate, or you can buy the pair as a set. If you hunt the net you can find them cheaper. But their site is a good starting point. It's here

I would recommend them, i have had a few hammocks, this is the nicest and most durable vie ever had, when I move and get a nicer garden gonna get a second one.
    Edited by: "skellysgirl" 19th Jun 2011
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17446167
      2. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)718
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4852336
      4. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!23

See more discussions