Groups

Anyone heard of Cyota Inc?

I tried to pay a bill online the other day and even thought I knew I had enough money in my account it kept being declined by the bank. This was strange as I had just run an account query 2 mins previously!! I rang the bank and they said that I had had 2 card transactions to Cyota Inc that had gone out of my account- no way had I authorised this!! The upshot is that my bank is raising a fraudulent claim on my account which I wait to hear about. The amounts requested were both small (but enough to make a difference when I tried to pay my bill!!)
    I have Googled Cyota Inc and it seems that they are movers and shakers in the world of credit card fraud detection services!!! It seems to me that its a cheeky use of the name by con artists somewhere along the line!!
    I just wondered if anyone else has had the same problem? I am seething over it- and now I have to wait 10 days for a new card to be issued into the bargain!!

1 Comment

rsa.com/nod…017

Had a look for you sis. This is their website - I checked and they don't have a branch in the UK, but they do SELL the software to companies - so it will be branded as Cyota Inc.

Take a chill pill and thank god you're not that pigeon. Haha - chill pill! Haha - you, relax!!:w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1947
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767173
      3. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2527
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423514458

See more discussions