anyone heard of mysmarttvs.co.uk?

Found 13th May 2017
It allow paypal, would that be safe enough?
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
Looks ok. On their Facebook page...

"We have the option of paying a small deposit and the balance in full when the TV has arrived. This gives the customer full peace of mind with regards to the product that they are buying. "

So pay a deposit via Paypal, balance on delivery. Minimal risk. Lots of good reviews.
mrty

Looks ok. On their Facebook page... "We have the option of paying a … Looks ok. On their Facebook page... "We have the option of paying a small deposit and the balance in full when the TV has arrived. This gives the customer full peace of mind with regards to the product that they are buying. "So pay a deposit via Paypal, balance on delivery. Minimal risk. Lots of good reviews.

They said thats outdated, and not valid anymore

they got good price but only 1 year warranty(normally 5), and any problem you have to contact Samsung directly
The warranty with any TV you have to contact the manufacture - Ive used samsung before and its a very easy process - they come and collect the TV from you.
In that case be careful. If they can't be bothered to update their Facebook page (the average eight year old would do that in an instant) I would be careful. They had some bad reviews, but this year all good ones. I thought maybe they had sorted out their customer service. Many small companies have issues with customer service as they expand, it's much more difficult with a large company. You got to balance the savings against the risk.
Jamesuk2014

The warranty with any TV you have to contact the manufacture - Ive used … The warranty with any TV you have to contact the manufacture - Ive used samsung before and its a very easy process - they come and collect the TV from you.

i know, but normally within 14 day or 30 days. currys and J.lewis etc will arrange a replacement or free refund. but they said. any problem after delivery have to contact samsung. actually is that even legal? doesnt long distance act give 14 days replacement or something?

would paypal do anything is i got the tv and it has problem and they refuse to take it back?
Edited by: "sion22" 13th May 2017
We have 14 days to cancel from date of delivery - after that the retailer only has to provide a solution to any problem that arises. I.e. fixed or replaced.

If they choose to go through the manufacturer or send a replacement is down to them - they are still providing a solution to the problem.
Jamesuk2014

The warranty with any TV you have to contact the manufacture - Ive used … The warranty with any TV you have to contact the manufacture - Ive used samsung before and its a very easy process - they come and collect the TV from you.

Not entirely true although some manufacturers will help but they are entirely within their rights to tell you to contact the retailer. Your contract in a purchase is with the retailer and not the manufacturer. An overview of your rights can be found be as follows

which.co.uk/con…act

That is the law although the last warranty claim I had I found the manufacturer to be very helpful in repairing my LG phone.
Edited by: "Smartguy1" 13th May 2017
Thats not True,

The consumer has a legal right and choice to either pursue the retailer or the manufacturer. Its the manufacturer who legally has to give the warranty and is legally bound. So even if the retailer went bust you can still claim from the manufacturer upto 6 years however you have to prove the fault was present at time of purchase.
Jamesuk2014

Thats not True, The consumer has a legal right and choice to either … Thats not True, The consumer has a legal right and choice to either pursue the retailer or the manufacturer. Its the manufacturer who legally has to give the warranty and is legally bound. So even if the retailer went bust you can still claim from the manufacturer upto 6 years however you have to prove the fault was present at time of purchase.

I am sorry but your contract is NOT with the manufacturer. If the retailer went bust then you should be able to claim against the manufacturer's warranty but if you would like to advise a link to the Consumer Act that proves your point then please go ahead. A few years ago I had an 18 month old Sony phone which came with a 2 year warranty. They wouldn't entertain my claim and said I had to go via 02 who I purchased it from.

From the Which link which I assume you read.

Your rights under the Consumer Rights Act are against the retailer – the company that sold you the product – not the manufacturer, so you must take any claim to the retailer.
Just read abit more

"All of our items are in excellent condition and all of our stock is new. Every TV is checked and tested before sending for quality purposes. "

doesnt that mean open boxed? i mean how do i know if its new or if it been opened and used or a ex-display?

Free Extended Warranty is £ 10 per month

hmmm if only other store still have stock for KS7000/8000

Don't go with this seller. A dodgy seller trying to rip off customers.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants