Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Anyone heard of or ordered from booziiee ?

Posted 27th Dec 2019
hi, was searching for some large lego sets and found this site to be the cheapest
3375978.jpghowever theres a few things worrying me, first off there is no reviews online, no trustpilot etc... no contact number, the address is Romford uk but in the faq page everything is written in dollars and it keeps mentioning shipping/returns to usa etc...
also the web address spelles booziiee different to the sites logo image.
Theres paypal logos on site, i was thinking its safe to pay by paypal and take the risk but am i right ? just thought id check with you guys ? cheers
Community Updates
Ask
16 Comments
Never heard of them but as a rule of thumb if it sounds to good to be true it usually is. Doesn’t sound genuine from what you’ve said, however all companies start with no reviews at some point.
I’d avoid. Site is only 7 days old according to this
39516366-1P5Yj.jpg
I think I would avoid as there is no generic business email, but the site is using both gmail and hotmail for contacting. There is a contact number but it's a mobile, not a business landline.

Hide your number (network) and give the number a call and see what they say / how they react?

Their prices aren't 'too good to be true' cheap as it's roughly 20% of the original onsite price.

So, it seems that they are attempting a price bracket that is initially appealling with a decent discount but not crazy cheap to scare customers off.
Edited by: "psychedelicrenegade" 27th Dec 2019
I’ve never heard of them either
Jamieteatotal27/12/2019 22:18

Never heard of them but as a rule of thumb if it sounds to good to be true …Never heard of them but as a rule of thumb if it sounds to good to be true it usually is. Doesn’t sound genuine from what you’ve said, however all companies start with no reviews at some point.

That's my exact thinking, i was just hoping someone would come along and say they've had positive dealings with them.
I suspect it may be a genuine product for sale but shipping from abroad and trying to advertise as in the uk, otherwise why offer paypal when you can get a refund ?
I suppose it could be a scam, like send an empty box etc.. then show my signature on delivery, think ill wait until Smyth's sale is back on £10 off per £100 unless someone comes along and gives praise to booziiee
Will2127/12/2019 22:23

I’d avoid. Site is only 7 days old according to this [Image]

Nice info thanks, hadn't heard of scamadvisor ill remember that
Could be sending you to a dummy PayPal web page and grabbing your details or just trade long enough get some money in and start again under a different name.
psychedelicrenegade27/12/2019 22:30

I think I would avoid as there is no generic business email, but the site …I think I would avoid as there is no generic business email, but the site is using both gmail and hotmail for contacting. There is a contact number but it's a mobile, not a business landline.Hide your number (network) and give the number a call and see what they say / how they react?Their prices aren't 'too good to be true' cheap as it's roughly 20% of the original onsite price.So, it seems that they are attempting a price bracket that is initially appealling with a decent discount but not crazy cheap to scare customers off.

That's why i was contemplating it, the harry potter castle for £280 is slightly more expensive than Smyth's the other month but cheapest by far at the moment. Guess ill just wait for Smyth's next sale.
Any idea how often they have the £10 off per £100 spent anyone ? Many thanks
Terrible name.
They came up on a Google as selling an item I wanted but about £30.00 cheaper. I’ve decided I won’t touch them with a very, very long barge pole. There are some rather odd answers on their faqs page. They are based in Princes Street, Romford, UK which does not appear to exist yet they post via US mail and for a company that alleges to have had 250,000 customers they only accept PayPal. To me this has dodgy printed all over it in big capital letters.
Thanks for raising the question. It was very helpful to me
Mark_Hickman27/12/2019 22:44

That's why i was contemplating it, the harry potter castle for £280 is …That's why i was contemplating it, the harry potter castle for £280 is slightly more expensive than Smyth's the other month but cheapest by far at the moment. Guess ill just wait for Smyth's next sale.Any idea how often they have the £10 off per £100 spent anyone ? Many thanks

They'll probably send you a clone of the mode rather than a genuine Lego one, depends if that bothers you. If it's a clone though that's massively overpriced. I paid £88 for mine.
Definitely a scam website. I live near Romford and can confirm that there is no Princes Street there.
Just looked at the Refund Policy page and found this:
‘We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods‘
Considering they’re selling toys etc..... this is definitely cut and pasted from another website.
AVOID!!!!
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 28th Dec 2019
Toptrumpet28/12/2019 13:09

Definitely a scam website. I live near Romford and can confirm that there …Definitely a scam website. I live near Romford and can confirm that there is no Princes Street there. Just looked at the Refund Policy page and found this:‘We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods‘Considering they’re selling toys etc..... this is definitely cut and pasted from another website.AVOID!!!!

Im definitely avoiding it thanks for your input
dcx_badass28/12/2019 00:17

They'll probably send you a clone of the mode rather than a genuine Lego …They'll probably send you a clone of the mode rather than a genuine Lego one, depends if that bothers you. If it's a clone though that's massively overpriced. I paid £88 for mine.

They cant be charging more for lepin than Smyth's sold genuine lego last month, well I'd hope not lol
I have tried them and paid via pay-pal. 10 days later i has to open the case for refund. Nothing was sent to me. Contact number does not exist, either the customer service email. Once i emailed them, only received automatic email from my gmail saying that email addressee can not be reached or foes not exist. Definitely scumbags
Andreijs_Teslonoks03/01/2020 03:57

I have tried them and paid via pay-pal. 10 days later i has to open the …I have tried them and paid via pay-pal. 10 days later i has to open the case for refund. Nothing was sent to me. Contact number does not exist, either the customer service email. Once i emailed them, only received automatic email from my gmail saying that email addressee can not be reached or foes not exist. Definitely scumbags

Sorry to hear. But grateful for the feedback.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions