Groups

anyone heard of pcjerry.co.uk/

Banned
    as above really, anyone know if this site is legit

pcjerry.co.uk/

6 Comments

Got a DSTT cart and memory card off them recently.
    Had a few questions before hand and really swift response giving me exactly the information I asked for.
    Ordered the cart and arrived in 2 days.
    Couldn't fault them.

rivals to pc world

Domain name: pcjerry.co.uk Registrant: Moyhim Uddin … Domain name: pcjerry.co.uk Registrant: Moyhim Uddin Registrant type: UK Individual Registrant's address: The registrant is a non-trading individual who has opted to have their address omitted from the WHOIS service. Registrar: GX Networks Ltd t/a 123-Reg.co.uk [Tag = 123-REG] URL: ]http://www.123-reg.co.uk Relevant dates: Registered on: 10-Sep-2007 Renewal date: 10-Sep-2009 Last updated: 11-Sep-2007 Registration status: Registered until renewal date. Name servers: dns1.synhosting.com dns2.synhosting.comWHOIS lookup made at 19:18:31 21-Oct-2008

Its always a bit dodgy when a retail website is registered as a non-trading site...

Original Poster Banned

thanks guys, wasnt for me but passed on the info x

I ordered a CycloDS card from them this morning and paid via paypal (just in case). They have a working contact number on the site, they have ISIS logo's on their site, and finally they have a registered company number which I checked against companies house. I understand this doesn't make them 100% safe or legit, but compared to other companies selling the same product (by companies I mean 15 year olds trading from their bedrooms), they seem to be the most legit.

I ordered from them after similar doubts initially, the item arrived next morning, superb service
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Did you know?2951
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66

See more discussions