Anyone heard of PSK Megastore UK?

Posted 31st May 2020
https://pskmegastore.co.uk/#googtrans(gb|en)
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Contact tel number is a mobile. Contact address is shared serviced office space. Seriously questionable legitimacy of the suggested US physical stores. Terms and conditions are hilarious and meaningless. Does not obviously quote mandatory company disclosures of UK operation or the suggested Italian parent, so no obvious indication as to what entity would receive purchase funds, meaning unknown route to recover purchase funds if necessary (other than any option via payment processor) and no obvious route to legal guarantee/warranty servicing enforcement.

Considering all above, some peeps are very trusting hotukdeals.com/dis…746
AndyRoyd31/05/2020 11:54

Contact tel number is a mobile. Contact address is shared serviced office …Contact tel number is a mobile. Contact address is shared serviced office space. Seriously questionable legitimacy of the suggested US physical stores. Terms and conditions are hilarious and meaningless. Does not obviously quote mandatory company disclosures of UK operation or the suggested Italian parent, so no obvious indication as to what entity would receive purchase funds, meaning unknown route to recover purchase funds if necessary (other than any option via payment processor) and no obvious route to legal guarantee/warranty servicing enforcement. Considering all above, some peeps are very trusting https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/is-psk-mega-store-reliable-and-authentic-3179746#comment-37214113

I can see those users ordered mobile phones which are easier to confirm the authenticity of, but I'm more interested in a GPU and I know some sellers try to rip you off with fakes.
xanoas31/05/2020 11:56

I can see those users ordered mobile phones which are easier to confirm …I can see those users ordered mobile phones which are easier to confirm the authenticity of, but I'm more interested in a GPU and I know some sellers try to rip you off with fakes.

You appear to assume that you would receive a product after giving your money to an unidentified organisation.
AndyRoyd31/05/2020 12:13

You appear to assume that you would receive a product after giving your …You appear to assume that you would receive a product after giving your money to an unidentified organisation.

I'd use my credit card obviously, but yes they appear to be dodgy, their new address appears to be a house.
Edited by: "xanoas" 31st May
xanoas31/05/2020 12:13

I'd use my credit card obviously, but yes they appear to be dodgy, their …I'd use my credit card obviously, but yes they appear to be dodgy, their new address appears to be a house.

Some peeps may choose not to fund potentially questionable sources that may simply use those funds to create more questionable stores to abuse other potential customers, regardless of the options for the frustrated customer to be reimbursed by the payment intermediary.
AndyRoyd31/05/2020 12:22

Some peeps may choose not to fund potentially questionable sources that …Some peeps may choose not to fund potentially questionable sources that may simply use those funds to create more questionable stores to abuse other potential customers, regardless of the options for the frustrated customer to be reimbursed by the payment intermediary.

Good point
I bought my phone from them in March last year(2019) . All was well , it came from Italy ( the website is actually Italian). Registered phone for warranty , covered for 2 years by UK based customer service as bought within the EU. Saved about 40% on UK price too. Very Happy.
Post a comment
@
    Text