Anyone heard of Rock Pens?

Banned 3 replies
Found 20th Dec 2008
Evening all,

My niece wants Rock Pens for xmas, I have no idea what they are.

I have found rockpens.com, but this just seems to be a stockist of pens made by Stabilo etc.

Anyone heard of Rock Pens before?

Cheers

1. Misc
  2. Pen
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Pen
3 Comments

I think what they want are ROC pens that are otherwise known as rainbow pens. You can get them in paints so you put this spongy thing in different colour paints and then sweep it round to make a rainbow.
Was in my local shopping centre (lakeside, thurrock) and they were selling from a stall in the middle. I think they wanted about 20.00 for them but they lock together to have the same effect as the paint. Hope this helps.

Original Poster Banned

unseenangelwings;3819944

I think what they want are ROC pens that are otherwise known as rainbow … I think what they want are ROC pens that are otherwise known as rainbow pens. You can get them in paints so you put this spongy thing in different colour paints and then sweep it round to make a rainbow.Was in my local shopping centre (lakeside, thurrock) and they were selling from a stall in the middle. I think they wanted about 20.00 for them but they lock together to have the same effect as the paint. Hope this helps.

Ahh - thankyou very much, repped

i think you find they sell them in argos too
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Boredom1721
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522899
    3. Add one, leave one game54415483
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247676

See more discussions