Groups

Anyone heard of/shopped with Beautyspin.co.uk?

Im after a few bits for Xmas and stumbled across this site, never heard of them before

55 Comments

I've never heard of it and here is details about them

ScamAdviser
    TrustPilot

Original Poster

I cant find any reviews on it anywhere, Think I'll give it a miss

There is a beautyspin.com and then beautyspin.co.uk.
    The .com is based in America
    Contact info
    beautyspin.co.uk

Pure Fragrance and Cosmetics, Ltd
    ID: 03567885
    1301/2 Machova street, Brno, Czech republic, ZIP: 612 00

Call us

Customer Service: 02 03 769 2779
    Email: [email protected]co.uk
    Hours: Monday-Friday: 8am - 5pm

The .co.uk is based in Czech Republic

Contact info
    beautyspin.co.uk

Pure Fragrance and Cosmetics, Ltd
    ID: 03567885
    1301/2 Machova street, Brno, Czech republic, ZIP: 612 00

Call us

Customer Service: 02 03 769 2779
    Email: [email protected]co.uk
    Hours: Monday-Friday: 8am - 5pm

steveysgirl

I cant find any reviews on it anywhere, Think I'll give it a miss

To me it looks like a copy of the American website. Just a few things that are different so maybe it could be a scam site hoping to fool people into thinking it's got something to do with the American site.

hiya i recently used the company and only have positive things to say about it, fast delivery, items well packaged, fast customer service replies, item tracking and genuine items, i do recommend.

I've recently bought two Dior products in two separate transactions from Beautyspin Uk and I can thoroughly recommend. Delivery was three days and they kept me informed by email . I would certainly buy from this company again.
    [/quote]

Lol was wondering the same then saw cms #5 & 6. Both coming from acs that only have 1 comment and were created like days ago. I call it a BIG FAT SCAM. Do not fall for this peeps!!!!

Original Poster

Shajaja

Lol was wondering the same then saw cms #5 & 6. Both coming from acs that … Lol was wondering the same then saw cms #5 & 6. Both coming from acs that only have 1 comment and were created like days ago. I call it a BIG FAT SCAM. Do not fall for this peeps!!!!

I know, thought exactly the same...its pathetic and Ive avoided it like the plague

I've used them twice now with no problems. Efficient and cheap. Stuff sent from Czech Republic, usually takes about 5 working days.

A colleague at work has just ordered perfume for his wife and it came within a couple of days. He highly recommends it and he is one of those people that researches and checks out before buying!

Lol this is hilarious. I guess the people who are running the site have a google alert for their website name and decided to make accounts to try and promote business. I wouldn't take the risk tbh, either way they are lying about being customers.

PenguinsForAll

Lol this is hilarious. I guess the people who are running the site have a … Lol this is hilarious. I guess the people who are running the site have a google alert for their website name and decided to make accounts to try and promote business. I wouldn't take the risk tbh, either way they are lying about being customers.

No lies here- long time HD member who was just trying to be helpful on a consumer forum. Hey ho.

I've just ordered a perfume, Bvlgari Aqva 100 ml, will send reply once I receive it

I've contacted the American company and they've confirmed affiliation with them so should be legit

I'll give it a try! At least I know I can get my money back from the bank if anything lol

I've purchased some perfume, used paypal so I'm not particularly worried. Will repost when it arrives to give an idea of delivery times.

I ordered a 100ml bottle of Estee Lauder behondparadise eau de parfum spray price £61.57 including shipping, last Tuesday evening. The item was shipped from Germany with DHL and i was able to track all through the journey.
    parcel arrived this morning and its good!!
    Very Good value.. i was a bit concerned immediately after i ordered as i suspected a scam as the domain is co.uk but its hosted in Czech as i found out later.
    It's legit

tahseenstar

I've just ordered a perfume, Bvlgari Aqva 100 ml, will send reply once I … I've just ordered a perfume, Bvlgari Aqva 100 ml, will send reply once I receive it

Have you got your order?

Original Poster

All these people that have joined the site just to comment on this thread!...........:{

steveysgirl

All these people that have joined the site just to comment on this … All these people that have joined the site just to comment on this thread!...........:{

I think you're just a bit annoyed because you missed out on some decent deals from a legit site. You should have taken my advice ( as a 5 year member) weeks ago when I said It was safe.
    Merry Christmas!

Original Poster

wilbur67

I think you're just a bit annoyed because you missed out on some decent … I think you're just a bit annoyed because you missed out on some decent deals from a legit site. You should have taken my advice ( as a 5 year member) weeks ago when I said It was safe. Merry Christmas!

Bit conceited to think I was referring to you ....hey ho! All the best!

@Belloq well it arrived by parcel force, the delivery man made a very silent knock, so I did not hear him coming, also tracking on parcel force says it's still in the international hub, so apart from delivery I think everything else is fine as they do seem to have good custom service, and claim all they're perfumes are genuine, will have to see when it arrives today

Also use the code for the discount

Thanks for the reply Tahseenstar. It's very helpful.
    I hope it's going to be genuine as they prices are good.

I've ordered on the .co.uk website yesterday a flagrance and also qualified for a little extra item free of charge. Order confirmed, waiting for the delivery in 5 days. Will update after delivery.
    Edited by: "nicusava73" 9th Dec 2015

Customer service is amazing, got responses very fast, only complaint is parcel force screwed everything up, they really pushed my buttons, however they gave me a full refund because parcel force cannot "deliver" a half decent service, promised me a redelivery today and I'm still waiting at 21:08! Other than parcel force it's an amazing company you won't get disappointed, will again update when I receive my item.

Is there a code for discount/free delivery?

Came very quick via Germany so I'll be using them again. Wife will be very happy

I used to have an account on a different phone and couldn't remember the username. But if you don't listen I couldn't care less my perfume has came so I'm happy

Still not convinced.
    My main concern is these guys now who registered only to post comments here.

If you're not sure. Don't order from them.

tahseenstar

Also use the code for the discount

Is there a code valid for use in the UK? I found SANTA10 code on google search but have not not been able to use on .co.uk site. Thanks in advance if anyone can help!

10% OFF - 3QE4-XFN3
    It's on their facebook page. They seem legit after all but I don't understand why they need these fake comments.

Belloq

10% OFF - 3QE4-XFN3It's on their facebook page. They seem legit after all … 10% OFF - 3QE4-XFN3It's on their facebook page. They seem legit after all but I don't understand why they need these fake comments.

​great thanks - order placed!

I've just ordered from here, thanks for the 10% off code. fingers crossed it turns up :-)

Received my item on Friday, seems genuine but the delivery took over 2 weeks

I took a chance and ordered some stuff, came from Kolne germany and took about 5 days in total

Can highly recommend beauty spin.co.uk bought a few items off them in last week for a great price and delivered within 5 days very happy with my purchases.

I was wary, so paid by PayPal. What I ordered arrived within delivery estimate but the tracking from Parcelforce didn't update after it arrived in the country.

So I ordered too. It took 6 days but finally arrived. It was packed well and it seems everything fine. It looks genuine although it's going to stay sealed till Christmas.
    If you order from them I recommend to buy the delivery insurance for £1 as well.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mobile phone advice needed please22
      2. 34 inch Ultrawide Monitor Suggestions22
      3. Need Some Help Connecting An Old Laptop To A New TV22
      4. Chessington world of adventure21

See more discussions