Groups

anyone heard or used of appliance and domestic

Hello i just want to ask if anyone has heard of appliance and domestic

They give guarantee on your appliances

Are they a legit company?

Thanks

7 Comments

You sure it's not general and domestic? If so I have used them for the past 3 years, great company no complaints

Both not quite there, could it be Domestic and General?
    http://www.domesticandgeneral.com

If so then yes they are a legit company. Do most of the extended warrantys for loads of places.

waki

Hello i just want to ask if anyone has heard of appliance and domestic. … Hello i just want to ask if anyone has heard of appliance and domestic. They give guarantee on your appliances. Are they a legit company? Thanks

Need more company details. If the subject "Appliance and Domestic" is a trading name of The Appliance Alliance Ltd, then there are questionable references to Limited company numbers.

not heard of them. if it is Domestic & General as suggested by m4rky2011 then they are a well known company that provide cover for domestic appliances. they cover my washer/dryer and i've found their service very good.

waki

This the website http://applianceanddomestic.com

Website quotes a significantly different (and non-existent) company number in its footer than it does on its t&c page, both of which are different to the company number attirbuted to the limited company name quoted in the website footer that was registered July 2016 for a company providing "Data processing, hosting and related activities." The website's domain name is registered to a media company, where that company uses a mobile phone number as its contact details. There may be plausible reasons for these unusual combination of circumstances, or there may not.

If you mean Domestic and General, I have used them for insurance for more than 20 years. Very responsive, very true to their word. I wouldn't go anywhere else
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word survey46
      2. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?22
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767301
      4. help: windows 10 wifi issue33

See more discussions