EXPIRED

Anyone heard when Next sale starts???

Has anyone heard when Next sale starts this year ??
I heard it was 19th July but that seems a bit earlier than usual and anyone heard of VIP slots being allocated yet ??
Thanks for your help in advance anyone :o)

21 Comments

The next website just says sale coming soon

I dont get the next sale and why people queue up at 5am to buy clothes! Its not even the latest stuff, its all old

ill be there at 5 am! its not old stuff, i went in january and oh my god could not believe everything i had recently bought was in the sale! and that wernt old, it was normal stuff that they sell at the present time. So i shall be there this time at 5 am. I actually got my mum to hide certain sized items for me around the shop so that wen i had the chance to go in, i knew where they were hahahahahaha how sad am i !

missgem;2462152

ill be there at 5 am! its not old stuff, i went in january and oh my god … ill be there at 5 am! its not old stuff, i went in january and oh my god could not believe everything i had recently bought was in the sale! and that wernt old, it was normal stuff that they sell at the present time. So i shall be there this time at 5 am. I actually got my mum to hide certain sized items for me around the shop so that wen i had the chance to go in, i knew where they were hahahahahaha how sad am i !

i too will be there at 5 :lol: it's the only way i can get stuff i like in my boys sizes before it turns into a jumble sale :whistling:

missgem;2462152

ill be there at 5 am! its not old stuff, i went in january and oh my god … ill be there at 5 am! its not old stuff, i went in january and oh my god could not believe everything i had recently bought was in the sale! and that wernt old, it was normal stuff that they sell at the present time. So i shall be there this time at 5 am. I actually got my mum to hide certain sized items for me around the shop so that wen i had the chance to go in, i knew where they were hahahahahaha how sad am i !

I agree, it's very rare that it is old stock but I usually do it on the net and it is all stock from the current catalogue.

It must be coming up soon as I had my AW08 directories delivered today. It says in them that you can order from them after 11 July so I reckon this coming week for the sale - online, anyway.

its usually the last weeekend of july, but i have herad that it is on saturday 19th

the vip slots are out and ive got mine for thurs !!!!:-D

Oooh who gets vip slots??? My mum has next directory will she get one? Im having hers if she does! xx

Asked my mum she usually gets one but for some reason hasnt, so looks like ill be there at 5am. The good thing is, where i live theres 2 nexts, and the bigger one is in the new grand arcade, and in jan this year, when i went at about 10, the woman said she was knackered cos shed been there since 5am and no one had turned up, because they didnt realise the grand arcade would be open that early, so im hoping people think the same this time, then i might be on my own and have the whole of next to myself hahaha xxx

i wanna VIP !!!!!!!!! :-(

Banned

my local had a good sale on the other day

the porter;2533433

its because your a wiganer luv next arent daft now if you lived in leigh … its because your a wiganer luv next arent daft now if you lived in leigh like me you would have 1 end off.

HaHa leigh is worse than wigan! So get over yourself! HaHa xxx

all aftershave and perfume's reduced to £15.00 bottle inc CK1:thumbsup:
I know this as my daughter has just come home from work at Next and she has spent all day today detagging and pricing things up for sat 19th july

hi all

new to this but always reading posts. was upset that i had had no email for vip pass for the next sale as i always get one. I've just signed into my next account and had my vip pass waiting there for me to register. So sign into your account to check you might have a vip pass sitting there waiting for you...

:roll:

Signed in again and no vip pass ;-(

is there anywhere to preview the sale?

starts at 5am todaY!

been there done that but didn't get a t-shirt
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
    3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010