Groups

Anyone help identify these trainers?

Hey Misc, sorry for the randomness of this thread but I saw these trainers in the photo of Ashley Young leaving his medical and wondered if anyone knows what model they are?

Link to the article with the picture

thesun.co.uk/sol…tml

If anyone could help it would be great! They are probably specially made or really really expensive!

16 Comments

Adidas

might be the adidas supernovas? dont think so. but these are nice

Original Poster

d.brightside

might be the adidas supernovas? dont think so. but these are nice

I was waiting for comments to say they are horrible but I like them! I can't seem to get on the adidas website at the moemnt, hopefully find out what they are soon!

ive been on the adidas runnning web but i cant see them.

I would have thought he'd be wearing either one offs or pre release stuff.
    Edited by: "greg_68" 23rd Jun 2011

Original Poster

greg_68

I would have thought he'd be wearing either one offs or pre release … I would have thought he'd be wearing either one offs or pre release stuff.

Yeah I thought that, but just asked incase someone had seen them before!

They look like the next range of supernova's - Someone ask him on twitter? I would but I dont have twitter =/

That 'web' on the back looks a little like Responses.

http://www.adidas.com/product_images/U42879_F_p2.png

tomwatts

BOOM - … BOOM - s-RESPONSE-Cushion-20/detail.jsf?cm_mmc=AdieFeeds_Googlebase-_-UK-_-G41210-_-adidas-Men's-RESPONSE-Cushion-20&_VCM=1308855815353]HereBet its these and the camera's caught the colour weirdly... Same design and sole

£ 75.00
    wow

Young, 25, will pick up around £130,000 a week, after opting for Old Trafford ahead of Liverpool. His signing follows Phil Jones' £16.5m arrival from Blackburn.

Read more: thesun.co.uk/sol…tml
    Edited by: "timtom13" 23rd Jun 2011

Original Poster

tomwatts

BOOM - … BOOM - s-RESPONSE-Cushion-20/detail.jsf?cm_mmc=AdieFeeds_Googlebase-_-UK-_-G41210-_-adidas-Men's-RESPONSE-Cushion-20&_VCM=1308855815353]HereBet its these and the camera's caught the colour weirdly... Same design and sole

Wish I could like this a million times, been trying to get onto the site all day! Thanks for finding them! Saying that, they are not as nice seeing them close up, they look white in the pic not meshy. Ahhh well, thank you Put my mind to rest!

That 's why I said the ones I posted were like them as I agree Young's don't appear to be the mesh type.

These trainers are being advertised conveniently next to the article on the mirrors website now

Original Poster

greg_68

That 's why I said the ones I posted were like them as I agree Young's … That 's why I said the ones I posted were like them as I agree Young's don't appear to be the mesh type.

Yeah I know what you mean, but if you look at the ones you posted, in the small pic next to the big ones you can't tell they are mesh, just like the young ones so I reckon they are the same.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October819
      2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1022
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …141342
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2631

See more discussions