Anyone help me find this product cheaper

Banned
Fisher Price Sesame Street Singing Pizza Elmo

Link to amazon price

amazon.co.uk/gp/…294

I have seen this for about £12 in america when I was there last year and is a present for someone, think £33 is a little steap, anyone find it cheaper please?

5 Comments

where are you located? as smyths have it click the link to find your local one at £14.99 too, great song he sings

smythstoys.com/ses…spx

Original Poster Banned

Lockstockdude;4109914

where are you located?

Northern Ireland

Original Poster Banned

Lockstockdude;4109914

where are you located? as smyths have it click the link to find your … where are you located? as smyths have it click the link to find your local one at £14.99 too, great song he singshttp://www.smythstoys.com/sesame-street/sesame-st-singing-pizza-elmo-e04625pd.aspx

I checked that think it has been discontinued as it isn't in stock anywhere

got several stores in northern ireland check the link, ours was great for a year or so then he kinda turned into bad elmo, so has wires and fluff hanging out fo the back where i tried to fix him

Original Poster Banned

Lockstockdude;4109953

got several stores in northern ireland check the link, ours was great for … got several stores in northern ireland check the link, ours was great for a year or so then he kinda turned into bad elmo, so has wires and fluff hanging out fo the back where i tried to fix him

checked it, none available
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2139
    2. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1212
    3. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1929
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763947

See more discussions