Anyone help me get some sleep?

Posted 7th Feb
I took a single day nurse (all out of night) and now I can't sleep eating dark digestives at 4am
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Get off your phone and stop eating. That would be a good start
Do what I do,and just think that the highest chance of death in sleep is between 3/4 in the morning and knowing you will have forever to sleep in the warm imbrace of death.
11 Comments
_Whatever_07/02/2020 04:51

Must have worked they haven’t replied
If you are really struggling and you really must be on your phone then put it to good use, there’s all kinds of random ASMR type stuff on YouTube. I came across some video of a Thor lookalike building Lego kits whilst attempting to whisper (very badly) the other night, all very boring but I was asleep within minutes... I think that’s the point of it somewhat.
Edited by: "joeydeacon" 7th Feb
joeydeacon07/02/2020 09:58

If you are really struggling and you really must be on your phone then put …If you are really struggling and you really must be on your phone then put it to good use, there’s all kinds of random ASMR type stuff on YouTube. I came across some video of a Thor lookalike building Lego kits whilst attempting to whisper (very badly) the other night, all very boring but I was asleep within minutes... I think that’s the point of it somewhat.

Link pleasethat sounds so random
Do what I do,and just think that the highest chance of death in sleep is between 3/4 in the morning and knowing you will have forever to sleep in the warm imbrace of death.
Jwells207/02/2020 11:41

Do what I do,and just think that the highest chance of death in sleep is …Do what I do,and just think that the highest chance of death in sleep is between 3/4 in the morning and knowing you will have forever to sleep in the warm imbrace of death.

You should get a job writing the verses for greeting cards
I didn't get to sleep until 6am
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants