Groups

Anyone help me with this company? China Top E. Trade Co., Ltd scam

Banned
    China Top E. Trade Co., Ltd scam

Trying to see if the above company is a scam?

anyone good at searching this kind of thing?

Before anyone starts about everything from china being a scam I already know the inns and outs of all this so there is no need to post that.

I deal with afew companies in china already and the goods have always arrived, im now speculating and came across these, I contacted them,

12 Comments

Original Poster Banned

they sent me;

Company name: China Top E. Trade Co., Ltd
    Address: 190#, ruguomaha road, futian district, shenzhen, China
    Phone number: 0086-15659983294
    Business license: 350211200004523
    Registered Company Name: China Top E. Trade Co., Ltd
    OEM Service: No
    Year Established: 2003-08
    CEO/General Manager: Lin Lee
    Business Type: Trading Company
    Industry: Electronics & Electrical
    Main Product or Service: brand cell phone,USB data driver,ipod touch mp4,laptop,watch,hair straightener and so on
    Main Market: North America,South America,Western Europe,Eastern Europe,Eastern Asia,Southeast Asia,Mid East,Africa,Oceania,Worldwide
    Number of Employees: 101 - 500 People
    Number of R&D Stuff: 51 - 100 People
    Capital Assets: 1,000,000
    Annual Sales: US$ 10 Million - US$ 50 Million
    Quality Assessment: Third Parties
    Factory Address: Guangdong, Shenzhen
    Factory Area(m2): 2000
    Company Name: China Top E. Trade Co., Ltd
    Contact Person: Ms.Xing Zheng
    Phone Number: 86-010-5882004
    Mobile Phone:
    Fax Number:
    Address: Guangzhou
    Zip/Code:

Domain Name : abesttrade.com
    PunnyCode : abesttrade.com
    Creation Date : 2009-08-18 21:37:52
    Updated Date : 2009-08-18 21:37:52
    Expiration Date : 2010-08-18 21:37:49

Registrant:
    Organization : XU jinxin
    Name : Xujinxin
    Address : Fujian province,Xiamen City
    City : Xiamen
    Province/State : Fujian
    Postal Code : 361009

Administrative Contact:
    Organization : Xujinxin
    Phone Number : 86-136-66076785
    Fax : 86-592-5528239
    Email : [Who Is Domain][trace][Reverse DNS Search]

Technical Contact:

Billing Contact:

my business friend has warned me most futian companies are fraud as he lives there so he knows very well but I couldnt contact him todya to ask his opinion on this company so thought id ask here.

Original Poster Banned

tonyg1962;7002262

I like the Nokia … I like the Nokia N99http://www.madeinchina.com/2918222/product-6206491/photo-12533852/Nokia-N99.shtml

lol...

did you buy the nice fake?

I don't know if you are likely to received the goods but obviously everything is fake and it looks like the site was put together by a blind man with no hands. lol

Original Poster Banned

Syzable;7002314

I don't know if you are likely to received the goods but obviously … I don't know if you are likely to received the goods but obviously everything is fake and it looks like the site was put together by a blind man with no hands. lol

Yes they only sell fakes, but dont lie about it.

SuperEd

lol @ the guestbook

name:xiaoxin

yeah
    time:2009-8-17 15:34:40

E-mail:tothe1@163.com Tel:13666076785

name:xiaoxin

No problem
    time:2009-8-17 15:28:20

E-mail:tothe1@163.com Tel:13666076785

my best advice would be to contact the others that you do business with and ask them if they can source what you are after. I dealt with a chap in china for a few months and he could get most things i asked for.

Hope that helps!

Original Poster Banned

leecroot;7004885

my best advice would be to contact the others that you do business with … my best advice would be to contact the others that you do business with and ask them if they can source what you are after. I dealt with a chap in china for a few months and he could get most things i asked for. Hope that helps!

yeah thanks, I spoke with him this morning, im going over to China to stay with him for awhile.... get some more business contacts and to tour some factorys.

I have dealt with a number of factories in Guangdong. While their websites always look bad and their English is poor. If they are a proper factory you will only be expected to pay a percentage when they are loaded to the ship and the rest when the goods arrive.

Original Poster Banned

chester123;7010280

I have dealt with a number of factories in Guangdong. While their … I have dealt with a number of factories in Guangdong. While their websites always look bad and their English is poor. If they are a proper factory you will only be expected to pay a percentage when they are loaded to the ship and the rest when the goods arrive.

ive always paid 100% up front with them, havent been scammed yet,

where did you order from?

I read your story, and I wanted to reply, because I had a similar goal as you described on this site. I would like to reply to your query. I just placed an order with this company, and I believe they are not legit. I am actually ashamed to post on this forum, because I allowed myself to be fooled. I placed an order with them on December 4, and sent them a WU. I won't say the amount, but it was substantial. Anyway, they immediately sent me a tracking number indicating they were shipping my order via DHL Express. It's been 11 days, and the tracking number still comes up as INVALID. I am so upset over it until I just don't know what to do. The whole ordeal has been a NIGHTMARE. They have lied every step of the way... I have checked the tracking number repeatedly several times a day, even called DHL -- no info on that number -- no merchandise has been shipped. They lied and said they were going to ship my order via FED-X and I would have it in 3 days. This was a lie too. After so many days had passed and no evidence of shipment, I started demanding a refund of my money. They kept emailing me back saying, "When we refund the money we can send you the MTCN. But, never refunded it, and never told me when it would be refunded. They are all liars. I had the same experience with another company TIANSHI Trading Company in Xiamen. It has been very disheartening for me, because I contacted both of these companies through TRADEKEY, and I thought they were legit. I was dead WRONG. Don't fool with ANY of them. I learned my lesson the hard way.

lol have you seen the "PARDUCTS" bit... surely its ment to be products? thats too big a mistake for a true business to make.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      2. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748

See more discussions