Groups

anyone help me with use of there printer?

hi im need of bit of help ive been on google maps and got directions as we are going away in couple of weeks to devon cliffs haven caravan park and wondered if someone would beable to print it off for me and send it to me id cover all costs? just could write it down but would take ages and also i tend to abbriviate then get lost on way lol just thought id ask on here if someone could help me id really appriciate it!!!

13 Comments

i'll do it for you angel x

If you need another let me know, dont worry about postage costs Angel, always good to have a backup

becci148;4897103

i'll do it for you angel x

Where r u in the mids becci, r u a brummie like me:)

clondikemike;4897152

Where r u in the mids becci, r u a brummie like me:)

I'm in Solihull hun - very much a brummie & proud of it!! x

Angel, wouldn't want anything for postage after the favour you did with the girls clothes, just pm me your address again & where ya going on hol and i'll stick it in the post on tues xx

Have u been before? I went a couple of years ago.....

Original Poster

EBT;4897266

Have u been before? I went a couple of years ago.....

yeah have been before infact we go alot but everytime we use satnav and its up the spout so need to find our way by normal means pmsl thankyou so much becci ill pm you

Got your addy hun, will do that & get it out to you asap xx

Got back yesterday from Devon Cliffs, take an electric heater!!! lol

We just had a basic caravan, which was fine, but sooo cold at night.

Look out for Ash, one of the funstars (not Baby Ash).... very easy on the eyes.... lol

oh and the comedian is very funny, his name escapes me.

its nice down here at the mo in Devon. Mind you it will proably **** down now ive said that!

leecroot;4898613

its nice down here at the mo in Devon. Mind you it will proably **** down … its nice down here at the mo in Devon. Mind you it will proably **** down now ive said that!

We went Mon to Fri, Mon was hit and miss, Tues and Weds were nice, I actually caught the sun in Torquay on Weds, lol. Thurs and Fri were miserable.

Had a good time though.

Original Poster

ChipSticks;4898081

Got back yesterday from Devon Cliffs, take an electric heater!!! lolWe … Got back yesterday from Devon Cliffs, take an electric heater!!! lolWe just had a basic caravan, which was fine, but sooo cold at night.Look out for Ash, one of the funstars (not Baby Ash).... very easy on the eyes.... loloh and the comedian is very funny, his name escapes me.

we have heating in caravan we stay in? been few times we love it there we dont go for weather just for break lol most is under cover anyway so it dosnt bother us, its a big surprise for kids too as were off to florida this year also but they love haven so thought we would book a weekend for a surprise for them!!! funny how they prefer haven nothing better than the tiger club!!!!!

Original Poster

gonna keep eye out for ash lol just to see ;-) also dont think ill see comedy as we only go to kids bit not adult?

Original Poster

clondikemike;4897143

If you need another let me know, dont worry about postage costs Angel, … If you need another let me know, dont worry about postage costs Angel, always good to have a backup

repped ya for thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767378
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2466
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1217
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow817

See more discussions