Groups

Anyone help with CashBackKings please?

Hi, I just logged into my cashback kings account and it says my account balance is £51.69 and I have been awarded £31.69 which shows as an awarded balance.
    I have never got any cahback from them yet so i gathered i had to go to 'redeem your cashback' but when i click on that it says-

Redeem:
    Sorry, you cannot redeem at this time as your account balance is not sufficient to pay the administration fee.

It shows on my history that £5 has been deducted for the admin fee.

As i use quico mostly, I am really confused of how to get me cashback as on Quidco it is done automaticcaly into my bank monthly.

Anyone know what i need to do?

Thanks.

5 Comments

The amounts are probably still being tracked before being paid to the site and then to you.

What does it say your available balance is?

Original Poster

kidcat;3231218

What does it say your available balance is?

£31.69

This is showing as all awarded and say available balance £31.69

hollypinder;3231240

£31.69This is showing as all awarded and say available balance £31.69

You should be bale to claim it then, looks like you will have to raise an enquiry, they are very good and deal with stuff quicker than Quidco I have found. Good luck:)

Original Poster

kidcat;3231314

You should be bale to claim it then, looks like you will have to raise an … You should be bale to claim it then, looks like you will have to raise an enquiry, they are very good and deal with stuff quicker than Quidco I have found. Good luck:)

Yeh I have done that. Thanks. Repped!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp46
      2. What is there free to do in your town?813
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2871004
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)3246

See more discussions