Found 26th May 2009
The shopping center in shepherds bush, if so whats it like. Im looking to buy a suit and was wondering shall i go central London or shall i go there?.

19 Comments

i was there the other week.....get a milkshake!!!! lol I personally felt weirdly safer in there,...very open plan and a general nice feel to the place...also there is a tiffanys shop :-D

Original Poster

lil_tiger;5317987

i was there the other week.....get a milkshake!!!! lol I personally felt … i was there the other week.....get a milkshake!!!! lol I personally felt weirdly safer in there,...very open plan and a general nice feel to the place...also there is a tiffanys shop :-D

I heard its HUGE.

I love Westfield.

MarzBarz;5317998

I heard its HUGE.

ermmmm depends what you think is huge...I didnt think there were all that many shops there...about meadowhall/trafford centre size...but the open plan factor of it does make it seem bigger....but seriously theres a milkshake place there where you choose what flavour you want from a selection of sweets/chocolates and they are seriously fab!!!! i went for 3 and was only there for the weekend lol

Oh and its just round the corner from the station too so shouldnt be too hard to find

is huge, u can spend a day in there, u can find any shop in there basically =)

Original Poster

lil_tiger;5318011

ermmmm depends what you think is huge...I didnt think there were all that … ermmmm depends what you think is huge...I didnt think there were all that many shops there...about meadowhall/trafford centre size...but the open plan factor of it does make it seem bigger....but seriously theres a milkshake place there where you choose what flavour you want from a selection of sweets/chocolates and they are seriously fab!!!! i went for 3 and was only there for the weekend lolOh and its just round the corner from the station too so shouldnt be too hard to find

I know where the area is as ive been there recently to a restaurant nearby but it closed around that time. Ohhh i heard about that. I want a Ferraro Roche milkshake lol. Oh Trafford center size hhmmm it looks bigger , oh well going to check it out on Thursday then.

Original Poster

joey89L;5318013

is huge, u can spend a day in there, u can find any shop in there … is huge, u can spend a day in there, u can find any shop in there basically =)

Thanks

lol ok so everyone is saying that its huge...I really didnt think it was anything amazing...yeah its big...but 'huge' i dunno lol

yeah they do them ones, we had jammy dodgers, chocolate shortbread, mint aero, toffee crisp, mango and cant remember the other :? but they had ferrero roche

the trafford centre has 'over 230stores' and westfields has 'over 265 shops' so OK it is a bit bigger...but hey...have fun anyways if you decide to go

Original Poster

lil_tiger;5318056

lol ok so everyone is saying that its huge...I really didnt think it was … lol ok so everyone is saying that its huge...I really didnt think it was anything amazing...yeah its big...but 'huge' i dunno lolyeah they do them ones, we had jammy dodgers, chocolate shortbread, mint aero, toffee crisp, mango and cant remember the other :? but they had ferrero roche

I knew you had more than 3 lmao :whistling:

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5318069

I Need Tea

Tea? lol. Out of all the things.

Original Poster

lil_tiger;5318070

the trafford centre has 'over 230stores' and westfields has 'over 265 … the trafford centre has 'over 230stores' and westfields has 'over 265 shops' so OK it is a bit bigger...but hey...have fun anyways if you decide to go

Yeh trafford centre the cinema and arcade is amazing.

MarzBarz;5318076

I knew you had more than 3 lmao :whistling:

there was 2 of us...and i had to try his of course so 3x2=6 diff flavours

Original Poster

lil_tiger;5318115

there was 2 of us...and i had to try his of course so 3x2=6 diff … there was 2 of us...and i had to try his of course so 3x2=6 diff flavours

haha thanks for the help btw repped.

lil_tiger;5318011

ermmmm depends what you think is huge...I didnt think there were all that … ermmmm depends what you think is huge...I didnt think there were all that many shops there...about meadowhall/trafford centre size...but the open plan factor of it does make it seem bigger....but seriously theres a milkshake place there where you choose what flavour you want from a selection of sweets/chocolates and they are seriously fab!!!! i went for 3 and was only there for the weekend lolOh and its just round the corner from the station too so shouldnt be too hard to find

MarzBarz;5318028

I know where the area is as ive been there recently to a restaurant … I know where the area is as ive been there recently to a restaurant nearby but it closed around that time. Ohhh i heard about that. I want a Ferraro Roche milkshake lol. Oh Trafford center size hhmmm it looks bigger , oh well going to check it out on Thursday then.

We've had them for about 5 years here in Nottingham.
I've experimented w/ a lot of them the best has to be maple syrup and chocolate fudge brownie.

Its europe's biggest, but I think Trafford centre is much better.

I went at Christmas..........well worth it hun:thumbsup:
wb btw;-)

lil_tiger;5317987

i was there the other week.....get a milkshake!!!! lol I personally felt … i was there the other week.....get a milkshake!!!! lol I personally felt weirdly safer in there,...very open plan and a general nice feel to the place...also there is a tiffanys shop :-D

+1 at tiffanys Been a few times with hubby and the little one, it does have a nice feel as lil tiger said but parking costs alot after the first few hours!

Original Poster

Thanks we will probably tube it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Want to sell on DLC ebay44
    2. heart rate monitor fitness watch58
    3. Switch from BT to BT same property different person625
    4. Kids cut and glue books34

See more discussions