Groups

Anyone here buy the fleshlight?

Banned
    From the dealextreme deal... if so lets have a few reviews please dont be shy! looked through the thread and there is nothing there hardly, a few positive on the website.. YES i am probably going to get one and YES i am getting it in real life. but for £15ish you cant go wrong for the lonely nights!

REVIEW BELOW. must be a few people who got one, especially on here. lol.

33 Comments

I felt it judged me and occasionally mocked my lack of stamina and rhythm

2/5 stars

Sometimes when I want an orgy I buy an extra one, use it, then return it.

I'm pretty heartless like that.

I did..........wouldn't bother though. Crappest torch i've ever bought.........didn't even work.

Original Poster Banned

lol, you know what. im gunna order one and ill bump this thread with my own review.
    cheo.

I one I received was obviously a customer return..

I bought my granddad one for Christmas I'll ask him and get back to you.

Chiptivo

I one I received was obviously a customer return..

probably a refurb X)

Banned

saddos reunited thread init?

Original Poster Banned

csiman

saddos reunited thread init?

haha, sorry paps. got bored now countdown finished?

can you get this on the virgin network? oO

OMG IZ DIZ FRED 4 REEL?!?!?!

Banned

DangerGod

haha, sorry paps. got bored now countdown finished?

no, just not a complete winker!

This thread rules!

I've not got one though, i've contemplated getting one and selotaping it on so my tool looks mahoosive in ma leather pants.

I did not need to google that.

MinstrelMan

This thread rules!I've not got one though, i've contemplated getting one … This thread rules!I've not got one though, i've contemplated getting one and selotaping it on so my tool looks mahoosive in ma leather pants.

It would be more like a prosthetic limb for you?!??!

it wouldnt match my skintone..... i would have to buy brown.

Admin

Probably stupid of me to ask this but can you keep it clean please everyone?

The comments. Not the fleshlight obviously.

Banned

juliet_bravo

Probably stupid of me to ask this but can you keep it clean please … Probably stupid of me to ask this but can you keep it clean please everyone?The comments. Not the fleshlight obviously.

reported.

also lol @ my violent sex post getting removed

Syzable

I did..........wouldn't bother though. Crappest torch i've ever … I did..........wouldn't bother though. Crappest torch i've ever bought.........didn't even work.

your avatar reminds me, whens the next stuperman film out???

juliet_bravo

Probably stupid of me to ask this but can you keep it clean please … Probably stupid of me to ask this but can you keep it clean please everyone?The comments. Not the fleshlight obviously.

Anychance of a JB fleshlight? I'd buy that.

Original Poster Banned

MinstrelMan

Anychance of a JB fleshlight? I'd buy that.

Beef curtains.

Banned

Horror show.

Below is my review of this very similar product I bought @ Lovehoney.

"This is a simple, no-fuss product; all you need is motivation and lube, that's it!

The variable speed vibration bit works fine, but as it seems quite loud when it's on full speed, I prefer to have it just ticking over as it were. It comes with a one-use lube sachet so you can use it straight out of the box, but you'll need more lube to use it after that.

I don't use it every time I masturbate, just occasionally, and only if I'm about to have a shower because it leaves my **** feeling uncomfortably sticky. That said, I'm definitely satisfied with it and recommend it without hesitation.

A note on cleaning: it's actually quite easy to clean. To access the foam vibrating bit, just unscrew and remove the battery compartment and clean gently. To access the vagina membrane, pull on the sponge at the top and the sponge and membrane will come out. Once the membrane is clean and dry, wrap the sponge back around the membrane and wiggle it back into the Fleshlight case before finally screwing the battery compartment back on."

Edited by: "windhoek" 19th Oct 2010

you pay postage on it?

Touche!

I got Free Delivery and even ordered via Topcashback for a few quid cashback.

well you have to ask

windhoek

Below is my review of a very similar product I bought @ Lovehoney."This … Below is my review of a very similar product I bought @ Lovehoney."This is a simple, no-fuss product; all you need is motivation and lube, that's it!The variable speed vibration bit works fine, but as it seems quite loud when it's on full speed, I prefer to have it just ticking over as it were. It comes with a one-use lube sachet so you can use it straight out of the box, but you'll need more lube to use it after that.I don't use it every time I masturbate, just occasionally, and only if I'm about to have a shower because it leaves my **** feeling uncomfortably sticky. That said, I'm definitely satisfied with it and recommend it without hesitation.A note on cleaning: it's actually quite easy to clean. To access the foam vibrating bit, just unscrew and remove the battery compartment and clean gently. To access the vagina membrane, pull on the sponge at the top and the sponge and membrane will come out. Once the membrane is clean and dry, wrap the sponge back around the membrane and wiggle it back into the Fleshlight case before finally screwing the battery compartment back on."

am trying to guess the starred out word

It begins with p and ends in enis

^^ is it hand?

I find it incredible that anyone would be so open on a shopping forum.
    Edited by: "greg_68" 19th Oct 2010

If that's a compliment Greg, thanks.

greg_68

^^ is it hand?I find it incredible that anyone would be so open on a … ^^ is it hand?I find it incredible that anyone would be so open on a shopping forum.

Obvioulsy the Fleshlight is open 24/7, probably more reliable and come quicker than the AA.

no chance of it pulling the "i got a headache" then!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Bearded chat714
      2. One for the mathmaticians2948
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691426
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767494

See more discussions