Groups

anyone here do fishing?

looking to buy some intermediate fishing stuff,been out a few tmes with mates but want o on my own now,can anyone say what i need as a completet package?
    max price £300 for it all,and i think its sea fishing,off piers etc
    cheers

7 Comments

Not too sure about sea fishing off piers, I guess you'll need a sea fishing kit though. Do you not have a local fishing shop? That would be the best way forward imo.

You need a rod, a reel, some line, some hooks and some bait.

Original Poster

Meadsy4742;6503876

Not too sure about sea fishing off piers, I guess you'll need a sea … Not too sure about sea fishing off piers, I guess you'll need a sea fishing kit though. Do you not have a local fishing shop? That would be the best way forward imo.

yeer will be off to local fishing shop on weekend,probably just get some advise instead of getting ripped off-repped:thumbsup:

yea a fish shop will sell a '' ready made kit '' and then you will just need bait etc and you can always add on bits and bobs as you go along, no point spending loads for it to just sit there (trust me i no lol)

JACKIT99;6503909

yeer will be off to local fishing shop on weekend,probably just get some … yeer will be off to local fishing shop on weekend,probably just get some advise instead of getting ripped off-repped:thumbsup:

Nah, its not in the dealers interest to rip you off - you may feel like your being ripped off but that's because you won't know whats good and whats bad. If they keep you sweet your gonna be going back to the shop for bait and tackle.

Once you have your rod and reel, thats not it, you'll still be going to the shop before each fishing trip to stock up on tackle.

Watch this video, It will give you an idea of what you need.
    ]Clicky

You should go to a boat jumble rather than a shop.

]http//ww…uk/

I am only familiar with the ones in Hampshire as my husband buys all his sea rods at them for a quarter of rrp for brand new stuff.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764363
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32174
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846231
      4. The State on Ch411

See more discussions