Groups

Anyone here going to America soon and Will be visiting Abercrombie?

Cheers
    Jack!

13 Comments

Girlfriend will, and my wardrobe shall be bursting even more with excellent gear

Original Poster

DragonChris;5385716

Girlfriend will, and my wardrobe shall be bursting even more with … Girlfriend will, and my wardrobe shall be bursting even more with excellent gear

Damn you!
    Just looking for someone to buy me something
    Cheers!

A lot of it is actually cheaper in the UK. You should check the prices before ordering

Dickster1;5385835

A lot of it is actually cheaper in the UK. You should check the prices … A lot of it is actually cheaper in the UK. You should check the prices before ordering

The UK prices are the exact same as the American prices but with the symbol changed.

e.g. Awesome shirt = $70 in America, = approx £35-50 max depending on exchange rate
    Awesome shirt = £70 in UK = $100-140 approx, depending on exchange rate.

So it's far better to buy in America

spikeyjacko;5385757

Damn you!Just looking for someone to buy me something :DCheers!

Yeah sorry, had to brag We were there in September too, loved it, spent about $1500 (or pounds, can't remember) in Abercromb Suitcase was bunged and overweight rofl.

I'm going to Florida on Saturday :-) don't know if there is any stockists there though

mark halsall;5386088

I'm going to Florida on Saturday :-) don't know if there is any stockists … I'm going to Florida on Saturday :-) don't know if there is any stockists there though

I think there is

Original Poster

Ohhh! Ill have a look!:thumbsup:

DragonChris;5386161

I think there is

Good stuff,I know on international drive there is a mall either side of it and last time I went 2 years ago there was ted baker lacoste levis puma adidas diesel and loads more so if there is a abercrombie shop I will be filling my boots for sure ;-)

mark halsall;5386378

Good stuff,I know on international drive there is a mall either side of … Good stuff,I know on international drive there is a mall either side of it and last time I went 2 years ago there was ted baker lacoste levis puma adidas diesel and loads more so if there is a abercrombie shop I will be filling my boots for sure ;-)

My uncle was in Florida a few months ago and came back loaded with Abercrombie so I assume there must be one somewhere

Original Poster

DragonChris;5386655

My uncle was in Florida a few months ago and came back loaded with … My uncle was in Florida a few months ago and came back loaded with Abercrombie so I assume there must be one somewhere

Yeahh there is, whereabouts in florida will you be :-D

Thers a Hollister opening up in trafford centre in the next month or so, that any good to you?

I know theres a big A&F store and a big complex in orlando. Place had loadsa stuff, I spent quite a bit there. Cant remember name of shopping centre tho
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2470
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767383
      3. 5am gym crew20132
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1319

See more discussions