Groups

Anyone here going to the cheese and grain(Frome) tonight dont be late

If your lucky enough to be going its only 500 tickets only dont be late otherwise you might not get in even if you have a ticket and if you havn't got a ticket dont bother turning up. Enjoy

19 Comments

Original Poster

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C5XyrpaWYAEPe22.jpg

Well, that's why this is all a bit mysterious.

I wont give it away in case the OP doesn't want me to but all I can say is if you're in the Frome area with a ticket to this, you're a lucky git!

Original Poster

Stop_It

Well, that's why this is all a bit mysterious.I wont give it away in case … Well, that's why this is all a bit mysterious.I wont give it away in case the OP doesn't want me to but all I can say is if you're in the Frome area with a ticket to this, you're a lucky git!

i think you can it was supposedly a secret before but its all over the internet this morning trying to upstage other concert announcements later

archer1204

i think you can it was supposedly a secret before but its all over the … i think you can it was supposedly a secret before but its all over the internet this morning trying to upstage other concert announcements later

BBC 6 Music LITERALLY just mentioned it too.

Apparently the Foo Fighters are playing. Which explains why venue the site mentions nothing.

Original Poster

Stop_It

BBC 6 Music LITERALLY just mentioned it too.Apparently the Foo Fighters … BBC 6 Music LITERALLY just mentioned it too.Apparently the Foo Fighters are playing. Which explains why venue the site mentions nothing.

if you look at the top of the ticket theres a major clue.

archer1204

if you look at the top of the ticket theres a major clue.

*whoosh*

So there is, I'll get my coat!

Original Poster

As i said previously unless you been invited no entry on any account for tonight think there might be one or two people outside though

wow have a great night.

Original Poster

any FF fans there is supposedly a livestream later if that helps latest a special guest is supposed to appear as well

Quite happy to meet someone outside if they have a spare pair of tickets.... lol . Lucky so & so's ...enjoy !

Amazing band and dave grohl is a natural entertainer. Seen them 5 times now. Lucky if you can get to see this intimate performance.

Original Poster

stuarthanley

Amazing band and dave grohl is a natural entertainer. Seen them 5 times … Amazing band and dave grohl is a natural entertainer. Seen them 5 times now. Lucky if you can get to see this intimate performance.

They do call him the nicest man of rock n roll and had the pleasure of meeting him a few times.

archer1204

They do call him the nicest man of rock n roll and had the pleasure of … They do call him the nicest man of rock n roll and had the pleasure of meeting him a few times.

Ive been front row at his gigs before. That's as close as I've got. I agree about your comment. I've heard him called that a few times and also that he's one of the most influential musicians in today's music.

Original Poster

stuarthanley

Ive been front row at his gigs before. That's as close as I've got. I … Ive been front row at his gigs before. That's as close as I've got. I agree about your comment. I've heard him called that a few times and also that he's one of the most influential musicians in today's music.

Yeah hes really good when he meets fans unlike some i could mention

Original Poster

The Cheese & Grain centre in #Frome list of this weekend's events:
    Bingo last night.
    Foo Fighters tonight.
    Wrestling tmw
    Bible class Sunday.

Original Poster

So confirmed FF will headline saturday night at glastonbury
    [img]pbs.twimg.com/car…7fo?format=jpg&name=600x314[/img]

archer1204

So confirmed FF will headline saturday night at glastonbury … So confirmed FF will headline saturday night at glastonbury [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/835219441386467328/SyvyZ7fo?format=jpg&name=600x314[/img]

Almost tempted to go despite my hatred of festivals... Nah, I'll wait for their next tour.

archer1204

The Cheese & Grain centre in #Frome list of this weekend's events:Bingo … The Cheese & Grain centre in #Frome list of this weekend's events:Bingo last night.Foo Fighters tonight.Wrestling tmwBible class Sunday.

Do you think I could still get tickets for Sunday?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …96178
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764508
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30117
      4. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good55

See more discussions