Groups

Anyone here going to the collectormania show?

Hello and good evening all.

Just out of interest is anyone going to collectormania 13 in May?

collectormania.com

7 Comments

Original Poster

[url]www.collectormania.com[/url]

I think I'm gonna have to go to this...

What'chu-talkin-bout-willis?

Bloody hell not again! Used to work in smiths right next to collectormania in MK!! SOOOO busy on the saturday! and no free parking outside either: x

Original Poster

bostonsaint;1830109

Bloody hell not again! Used to work in smiths right next to … Bloody hell not again! Used to work in smiths right next to collectormania in MK!! SOOOO busy on the saturday! and no free parking outside either: x

lol i think i will go on friday and travel by train. BTW is it far from the train station? Thank you

bostonsaint;1830109

Bloody hell not again! Used to work in smiths right next to … Bloody hell not again! Used to work in smiths right next to collectormania in MK!! SOOOO busy on the saturday! and no free parking outside either: x

I stay away when its on! Its just manic!

danielcraig007;1830153

lol i think i will go on friday and travel by train. BTW is it far from … lol i think i will go on friday and travel by train. BTW is it far from the train station? Thank you

Its about a 10 minute walk (In a straight line too!) from train station to the actual centre

Original Poster

birdyboyuk;1830742

I stay away when its on! Its just manic!Its about a 10 minute walk (In a … I stay away when its on! Its just manic!Its about a 10 minute walk (In a straight line too!) from train station to the actual centre

Thanks for that, I have never been before

danielcraig007;1833502

Thanks for that, I have never been before

As you come out of MK Train station, just keep going straight ahead. You'll see the centre, you can't miss it!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother67
      2. What laptop to choose?11
      3. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
      4. Laptop screen backlight issue23

See more discussions