Expired

Anyone here return anything from Tobydeals.co.uk?

Found 30th Jul
if yes do they send a free return label? I'm asking because there warehouse is from Hong Kong and if I pay for shipping it will cost alot. I want to make sure. Appreciate everyone's help
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
honestly what is wrong with people today?

feels like nobody is bothered to do a little bit of search on their own.
tobydeals.co.uk/en_…nd/
Is your question pre-purchase or post-purchase? If post-purchase, is it change of mind or issue/warranty return?
AndyRoyd43 m ago

Is your question pre-purchase or post-purchase? If post-purchase, is it …Is your question pre-purchase or post-purchase? If post-purchase, is it change of mind or issue/warranty return?

I purchased the item and it arrive but the item is not as described so I want to send it back. Hope that helps
Sophia19932 h, 19 m ago

I purchased the item and it arrive but the item is not as described so I …I purchased the item and it arrive but the item is not as described so I want to send it back. Hope that helps

T&c states you pay for return UK shipping (repeat: UK shipping) of NAD item & the cost will be refunded - assuming Toby agrees with your assessment of NAD. If item was puchased by Paypal you may be eligible for £15 Paypal contribution to return fees also by redemption, although it may become complicated if you attempt to split reimbursement across the two entities. If the item you purchased was over £100 and you paid Toby directly by credit card you have the legal option to send the NAD item to your UK credit card company at its UK address - this will likely confuse the credit card company unless pre-arranged but it may complete the return quicker than a return sent to Toby's UK address that is then forwarded to far east.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants