Groups

Anyone here shop in Primark? Help please?

Evening all.

I am looking for some satin pyjamas for my 6 year old daughter as a present.

Just wondered if anyone had seen any in Primark? She needs a size 6-7 or 7-8 years.

Really just looking for some cheapy ones so that I can buy a few pairs.

I haven't got a Primark near enough to me to just pop in on the off-chance so wondered if anyone here had seen any around?

I found some in Peacocks for £6 but they didn't have her size. On the internet can only find on eBay in her size.

Thanks all, would really appreciate some help!

12 Comments

even if they dont do satin ones they sure to have quite a bit of choices depending if the primark you go to is big or not. worth a go at the same time pick up some christmas stocking fillers

Original Poster

Problem is whenever I go to Primark, 1 of the following 2 scenarios is guarateed to happen:

1) Sit in traffic in my car, fight for a too-small parking space and pay extortionate parking charges just to go to Primark, I fight my way through the store overcrowded with fellow grumpy customers treating the place like a jumble sale (clothes on wrong hangers, clothes on floor, etc...), end up picking up loads of things I don't need, have to waste my life standing in a queue for half an hour, get home and find some things are no good (the fit, etc) and have to go all the way back and join another large queue to get my money back!!! :giggle:

2) Sit in traffic in my car, fight for a too-small parking space and pay extortionate parking charges just to go to Primark, I fight my way through the store overcrowded with fellow grumpy customers treating the place like a jumble sale (clothes on wrong hangers, clothes on floor, etc...), only pick up 5 things or so that I didn't really need, stand in the queue for 2 minutes and think "F this" and dump the stuff jumblestylee on the way out the door!!! :giggle:

Hence, I would rather that someone was able to tell me that they have, in fact, personally seen what I am after in store so that I can try and pick the best time to go and do a quick in and out jobby! :thumbsup:

Mrs.Z;3279710

Problem is whenever I go to Primark, 1 of the following 2 scenarios is … Problem is whenever I go to Primark, 1 of the following 2 scenarios is guarateed to happen:1) Sit in traffic in my car, fight for a too-small parking space and pay extortionate parking charges just to go to Primark, I fight my way through the store overcrowded with fellow grumpy customers treating the place like a jumble sale (clothes on wrong hangers, clothes on floor, etc...), end up picking up loads of things I don't need, have to waste my life standing in a queue for half an hour, get home and find some things are no good (the fit, etc) and have to go all the way back and join another large queue to get my money back!!! :giggle:2) Sit in traffic in my car, fight for a too-small parking space and pay extortionate parking charges just to go to Primark, I fight my way through the store overcrowded with fellow grumpy customers treating the place like a jumble sale (clothes on wrong hangers, clothes on floor, etc...), only pick up 5 things or so that I didn't really need, stand in the queue for 2 minutes and think "F this" and dump the stuff jumblestylee on the way out the door!!! :giggle:Hence, I would rather that someone was able to tell me that they have, in fact, personally seen what I am after in store so that I can try and pick the best time to go and do a quick in and out jobby! :thumbsup:

I cant see how that would help as my store might have 50 pairs and yours none. I think you either need to bite the bullet and go or ask someone to get some for you TBH

I have bought my daughter the type of PJs you need last Christmas at Primark, they have been really good TBH, but I have been too different Primark stores and they didnt stock them, the range stocked varies.
    Suggest you call the store first, that way you are more or less guaranteed the right product or post which store you would be visiting and if someone from here goes into that specific store thay can let you know if they have seen them

I know what you mean about Primark, have sat in traffic and had the parking nightmare in both Liverpool and Mnachester, yet the smaller stores in Wigan and Southport dont have the selection so its not worth the journey. I need to be really motivated to attempt a Primark day.

Original Poster

Thanks, will try and be braced to go on Monday (maybe! :giggle:)

you both make it sound like an olympic event!! :giggle:

i agree with the other posts tho, different one seem to have diff stock.. and its always jam packed with stuff all over. Im trying to think of other shops that sell what you want for cheap but cant atm :-(

good luck with your search tho!

[COLOR="Purple"]bought some yesterday, about 6 different designs & colours
    they hav the chinese style ones aswell..
    think they were £4...[/COLOR]

Original Poster

JO-JO;3282396

[COLOR="Purple"]bought some yesterday, about 6 different designs & … [COLOR="Purple"]bought some yesterday, about 6 different designs & coloursthey hav the chinese style ones aswell..think they were £4...[/COLOR]

Wow - in Primark - seriously?
    Wicked, thanks!

Original Poster

jellybaby22;3285391

yh I know my nan bought some for my daughter out of there last week..they … yh I know my nan bought some for my daughter out of there last week..they are quite nice too

Excellent, thanks - I am going to travel up to Lakeside I think as the one a bit nearer to me is most jumble saleish and about 1/4 the size.

Plus, I would rather drive the 15 extra miles and be able to park for free right outside the store!!!

Do you have a matalan nearby? They have girls pj's 2 for £8

They have satin bottoms and cotton tops by the look of it. Got the leaflet through today.

Original Poster

loobie;3286434

Do you have a matalan nearby? They have girls pj's 2 for £8They have … Do you have a matalan nearby? They have girls pj's 2 for £8They have satin bottoms and cotton tops by the look of it. Got the leaflet through today.

Aah, Matalan? I checked their website last wee but there weren't any on there.
    Thanks, I think I am going to try in Matalan before I try Primark - my Mum has got a £5 off £30 spend voucher as well :thumbsup:

Whenever I go to Primark, I get there just as they open as any later and its always HEAVING!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7191353
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2974
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1629
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow55

See more discussions