Groups

Anyone I owe feedback to or who owes me? Have forgotten a large number of buyers/sellers!

Hi all - looking at my feedback, there are quite a few trading deals missing. Afraid I haven't kept a note but would like to leave feedback to those I've forgotten. If you could do the same too, it would be appreciated. Levae a note here or leave feedback for the appropriate thread and I'll check back here and do the same. THANKS!

11 Comments

mario kart freebie stars/points is it worth leaving feedback over? must say twas a lovely easy transaction though lol

Original Poster

Mardyass;2184918

mario kart freebie stars/points is it worth leaving feedback over? must … mario kart freebie stars/points is it worth leaving feedback over? must say twas a lovely easy transaction though lol

No money changed hands so probably not appropriate to swap feedback - but likewise, nice 'dealing' with you :-D

just as i thought

Hi, we had a trade that didn't quite complete, it was for a Woolworths voucher which you unfortunately misplaced! Suppose that one doesn't count either!

Original Poster

rose_cat_jr;2184947

Hi, we had a trade that didn't quite complete, it was for a Woolworths … Hi, we had a trade that didn't quite complete, it was for a Woolworths voucher which you unfortunately misplaced! Suppose that one doesn't count either!

Nope - although I definitely owe you rep understanding. That darn voucher never did turn up either. I'm now convinced it went in one of the other envelopes that week. Oh well, someone got to use it :-(

me...

Original Poster

Ace Hayward;2184974

me...

Nope. I'd remember that Ace. :roll:

nah you defo owe me

me please i left yours a few days back thanks

Liddle ol' me;2184957

Nope - although I definitely owe you rep understanding. That darn … Nope - although I definitely owe you rep understanding. That darn voucher never did turn up either. I'm now convinced it went in one of the other envelopes that week. Oh well, someone got to use it :-(

Cheers Liddle!

Original Poster

edjaned;2185169

me please i left yours a few days back thanks

Coming up! Thanks for the reminder and thanks again for the purchase :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      2. Virgin Media TV56
      3. Tooth extraction99
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611

See more discussions